Deloitte

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014
2,900 Interview Reviews

Summer Vacationer Interview

Online App, Online Tests, Phone Interview, Assessment Day, Case Study Interview, Partner Interview.

Marketing Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte.

Very unprofessional interview phone call. The interviewer was late to the call and I could barely understand what he was saying. The phone interview consisted of him asking me line by line why I was qualified for the position that I applied for. Overall, it was not a challenging interview. Just be prepared to explain why you are a good candidate based on the job posting.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied to the analyst position through university. First-round interview was on-campus. Two interviews: one case study, and one personality. Personality was a stressful experience; my interviewer started yawning and texting... probably a test of sorts.

Interview Questions
    • If you've done so many cool engineering research projects in college, don't you think you'd be doing society an injustice by leaving academia?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Initial online screening logical test, then went to telephone interview with basic "Why Deloitte" questions, and then an assessment centre which included two group, a written and an individual interview component.

Interview Questions
    • Did a case study based on start up proposals and was asked how "global issues" would affect the operation of a transport-sharing company based in Sydney.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

4 interviews, first with partners for a potential fit, then managers to understand skills, experience and ability to structure problem solving. They were friendly people, but certainly professional in working through the case study type of interview. They did not look to catch you out, and were thorough in exploring how you thought about a problem. Interviews did not take too long and the length of the interview (30 minutes was standard) was not an indicator of success or failure. HR was pretty poor about giving feedback or explaining next steps and I had to chase to understand next steps.

Interview Questions
    • what is the metric we are looking for to understand the driver of this business?   Answer Question
    It was a tough negotiation because they were low-balling me. thankfully, I had another offer on the table which made me able to push them higher.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

It's on-campus interview. The interview includes two parts, behavioral and case interview, just as what they had introduced in the pre-interview night event. BTW you should go to that event, they will give you examples and teach you how to prepare for the case interview. The two interviewers were both very nice.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview is not that hard, but you have to pay attention to your structure of the answer.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Spring Hiring Process: Emailed me after receiving my resume - process moved pretty quickly from initial phone interviews (one case and one behavioral). They switch it up too and tell you that you will be interviewed by certain people then change them last minute. Next they call you into their office for two more interviews (behavioral and case). The interview process was great. Very easy and flowed nicely. The recruiters were all very nice.

My only negative comment would be about how long they took to get back to people after the interview process. They waited longer than they said they would, but Deloitte probably has that luxury because of how many people want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say this was difficult or unexpected but incredibly important: They almost always ask why deloitte and specifically why the position.   Answer Question

Tax Associate In Deloitte China Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

online test regarding english and logical thoughts. Group interview about a case study in office visit. Last one is Partner interview , 2 P :1 candidate.ask a lot about your experience on your resume

Summer Intern Interview

The interview process was the hardest one out of the big four. The interview process consisted of two interviews... one being very in depth and intense and the other being conversational.

Manager Interview

Well planned incremental process, starting with the most junior interviewer and working up through to Director level. Combination of information and questions struck the right balance. Very professional environment yet combined the ability to have a business casual dress code - even at the interview stage I was free to remove my tie.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - the entire process was a dailog   Answer Question
    None allowed

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!