Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015
3,553 Interview Reviews

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

I went to the Ascend Conference and had chance to have interview with Deloitte. I did two 40minutes interview with Deloitte professional. And got an offer for the 2nd round interview.

Article Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Cape Town (South Africa)) in December 2012.

Interview

Deloitte Cape Town has beautiful offices in the Cape Quarter.

There were two interview rounds on the same day.

The first round involved a group of 10 and a current affairs topic. We wrote a 300 word essay on the topic, giving our solution. We then debated the topic in the group while two managers assessed our communication skills.

The second round involved an interview in pairs (with the other applicants) with a manager and a partner. They asked person questions and current affairs questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you encountered conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question
    • If you were stuck on a dessert island which three people would you take?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and a handful of in person interviews. Overall it was a fairly lengthy process and tedious at times. I did meet with just about everyone I would work with so that was nice.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process is basically of 4 stages. First and second are purely technical. Third round is techno functional ideally taken by Senior Manager. Fourth round is Versant test to test your english skills. Ideally there is no separate HR round but it can be clubbed with the fourth round.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join a company like Deloitte?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

on-campus recruiting. I was a bit late due to traffic. the employer is very nice. he is interested in my hobbies, and ask me some questions on that. overall good experiences and conversation.

OT&T Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and enjoyable. First, I was contacted by a talent acquisition manager, who served as my contact throughout the process and answered any questions I had about Deloitte, the interview process and next steps. I did two different phone screening interviews, they seemed to be mostly interested in my past experience and why I wanted to work at Deloitte. The final step in the interview process was the "Partner Interview" stage; I visited their office for 2 interviews and 1 case study. Afterwards, I was escorted from the office by one of the partners and I heard back in 2 business days with an offer.

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Was really good comparitevly easy, some basic question were asked regarding the SDLC and Testing and Automation if mentione on the resume.Also few questions on whther can work on weekends or not.

Interview Questions

• are you a tester or a developer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing much

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Wonder. They take care of you like a good host. Provide you good place to wait, if interview is taking time they provide snacks and other refreshments. The HR and interviewers are good and test your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for your professional future?   1 Answer

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

One Communication round which is a must at deloitte. Three rounds of technical interview which was more focused on my audit exposure and previous training. So nothing difficult. It was more about what was written in my resume and few technical academic questions. It was not very difficult. But they did test people thoroughly to know if they had the required skills for the job. Very friendly proces. And all rounds were done in single day because it was a walkin

Interview Questions

• What are the major audits undertaken by you? What was your role in that audit   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in February 2012.

Interview

Happens in multiple stages with varying degrees of difficulty. First round is director interview, second round is case study and interview panel, third round is psychometric testing and fourth and final round is final director interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting?   1 Answer