Deloitte

3,407 Interview Reviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Contacted by Recruiter

Technical phone screening, I was 2 years of experience less then what they were looking for, I showed "eagerness" over the conversation that they invited me to an in person interview.

In Person 3 Rounds:

1st: HR (unfortunately) my HR was someone who didn't care about the interview, he talked down a lot and wasn't interested in striking a conversation.

2nd round: Talked about previous projects, SDLC, and anything on your resume

3rd Round: Consulting: They want to see what steps you took in order to come up with a solution, make sure you name risks at the end, also talk about stakeholders and ask questions. This interviewer was also not very inviting.

They have a beautiful workplace, and I met a lot of friendly people on the location, but 2 of my 3 interviewers seemed like they'd rather be at a happy hour somewhere in Clarendon.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

It was very laid back - by this point the recruiters had been on campus and already knew us. It was a one-on-one interview with the recruiter and we spent most of the time talking about timing and the CPA and where we purchased our business clothes.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

1st step in the recruitment process. In my case, Deloitte Bright Minds process.
    Interview made by a responsible for the Human Resources:
    - No technical questions;
    - Some talking concerning specific experiences that are on the CV;
    - Some talking about ourselves (not really focused);
    - Personal tastes concerning the type of work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about this specific experience that is on your CV?
      What do you prefer: some more strategic consulting or IT consulting?

Human Capital Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

interviewed on campus for the first round, went in for final round that took about a day with one case, one behavioral, and one grou case. heard back 3 days later

Interview Questions
    • why deloitte? why human capital? give examples of leadership and teamwork   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Project Controller Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

Applied through my university's career center and was notified by email that I have been selected for round 1 of interviews. Round 1 is a virtual interview, phone, in this case. It was 2 30 minute interviews with 2 different hr reps. The first one lasted about 30 minutes and was the behavioral interview. They asked me about myself, about different things I was involve with in school, and how I have handled different scenarios with regards to group activities, leadership and being organized. This interview was fairly easy, and like many others I have had.
    Then just after finishing up with the first interview, the second recruiter called for the technical interview. This interview lasted about 30 minutes as well. I was asked about various topics with regard to project management and operations and then focus shifted toward excel based questions. First these started out basic then they got more challenging (pivot tables, vlookup, etc).
    This was all for the round 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a budget and a forecast?
      What is the purpose of internal auditing?
      Describe one time you had to relay sensitive information to someone, and how you did it
      What is a circular error in excel? What is hard coding?
      In excel how can you find which cells have formulas in them and which do not? And how would you let someone know something regarding information in a particular cell? (highlight or use comment feature)

Federal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

The process was good overall. The case questions are pretty hard, and if the interviewer is in a rush it can be tough. The people are all incredibly nice, however, the amount of time that it took them to get back to me was rather rude. They said 2-3 weeks and it took them 5.

Interview Questions
    • Two cases that were basic quantitative and logic questions, but with a federal twit.   Answer Question

Consultant - Human Capital Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I interviewed as an experienced hire, and a contact of mine sent my resume to a recruiter. The recruiter reached out to me for an informal chat. After the chat, she determined we should move forward, and set up a phone interview for me and a manager 3 days later. The phone interview was mostly behavioral - asked questions about my leadership and management styles, how I motivate a group of people, etc. The next day, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview. This was scheduled for two days later, and consisted of 3 in-person interviews. One was a behavioral interview - she asked questions about my experiences, why I wanted to get into consulting, etc. The next was a case interview - it wasn't too stressful. I practiced using their online tools, and looked up a few acronyms that were tossed around, as I had little prior business experience. I asked relevant questions and set up a framework for the interview. The last interview was more of a technical skills alignment interview - she asked questions more specific to what skills of mine would be transferable to consulting (e.g. analyzing the market, implementing a change in organizational structure, etc.). I was contacted within 2 weeks, and was given great feedback. Unfortunately, my timeline was not conducive to their anticipated start date, so I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time you implemented an organizational change.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

2 rounds back to back on consecutive days. First rounds was a 30 min behavior and a 30 min case interview. Behavior was dead easy, case interview was abit challenging for me since it was my first case interview. The case was about healthcare issues and the digitization of medical data. I guess you could go about with standard SDLC approach. I thought I bombed my first round but apparently I made through. Second round was a 45 min case interview. This time it was about some financial firm trying to synchronizing different data bases, was asked about implementation. Again, I used the SDLC approach and I thought it was all right.

Interview Questions
    • What are the implementation strategies for this process...   Answer Question

Senior Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

I had an in person interview .The interview consisted of had technical round & behavioral round for 30 minutes each .The interviewers were very good & polite .
    Technical round - more of a discussion ,only basic java j2ee sql spring questions

Interview Questions
    • explain OOP concept with example
      How have you implemented webservices
      Types of joins in SQL
      Why spring framework

DD UI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

Nonsense company, Interviewer started insulting me on spot for my wrongly answered questions and started making funny comments on me with his other interview panel members, i informed HR Head but no action taken against him, I am 9 years experienced person in IT and never seen such kind of insulting process or arrogance of brand name.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked several questions on Java Scripts, Jquery, CSS, HTML 5   View Answer