Deloitte

2,742 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Summer Leadership Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – The interview has two rounds. The first round is on campus and the second round is in house. Both are one-on-one behavioral interviews. Interviewer had a list of questions to ask, but basically covering everything on the resume.

Interview Question – Ask me a research-related experience   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – The process was amazing. I went through campus recruiting, and now as an analyst on the other side can confirm that all school follow this process. About a week before the first interview, I received confirmation that I was chosen. The night before there was a meet and greet with recent alumni and the partners who would be administering the interviews (a bit nerve wracking). The interview process was the best part. On Monday, there were two 45 minute interviews, one case and one behavioral. The case was a bit difficult since I had a business background and the case was an SDLC case. Not quantitative at all. The behavioral was very relaxed. On Monday evening, I received a call for a second round which was to be conducted the next day. It was amazing not having to wait two weeks for the next round. The second round consists of one hour long joint behavioral and case interview. Again SDLC case with no calculations, just talk through the issues. About 10 days later, offers were distributed, it was great.

Interview Question – Personally, the most difficult part was the case studies since I was coming from a business background and they were all SDLC cases. To prepare, use the mock interviews Deloitte provides and just study the SDLC.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Given 30 days to decide.

Specialist Senior Interview

Specialist Senior
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was expecting technical interview as should be the case for technical position applied, but no technical questions were asked. The lady who interviewed was not technical, and didn't know much about the programming

Interview Question – None. They look at how well you can communicate. No skills evaluated   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Received a call from a recruiter. Met with a director for an interview. Went back for a follow up with some other members. Mostly just handshake and quick discussions, nothing significant. The process still ongoing.

Interview Question – All very straightforward. If they're playing games, it is not a job that you want.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter call followed by on site interviews with 4 people - 45 minutes each back to back. Call back within 4 business days. The questions focused on business process and situations. No technical questions were given.

Interview Question – Explain a difficult situation and how you overcame that while managing a team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None - they said flat out that this was the best package and nothing more could be done

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

Interview Question – It wasn't too difficult, mostly a conversation.   Answer Question

Consultant - Human Capital Interview

Consultant - Human Capital
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online. A recruiter contacted me and introduced me to a Sr. Manager. The Sr. Manager asked specific HC questions. The recruiter contacted me to invite me in for in-person interviews with 3 leaders.

Interview Question – The case study - role playing scenario. They put you in the shoes of a consultant and have you solve the problem to the best of your ability. "A company wants a new talent management system. How would you proceed?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money. They declined. I accepted anyways.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was nearly 10 years ago and the people interviewing me had little to no experience in the field in which I was interviewing. The Federal group at Deloitte was young then and they had commercial Deloitte personnel leading it - so they didn't understand the Federal government nor it's processes.

Interview Question – there were no unexpected questions, just some that were revealing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was rather easy - they wanted me and I liked the people -

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Had interview on campus, offered office visit which was full day of interviews, lunch, etc. They then offered the job about a week later. Was a pretty straight forward process, more get to know you questions, but it was my first job out of college.

Interview Question – Dont remember...   Answer Question

Mentorship Interview

Mentorship
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – On-campus interview was 30 minutes. The on-site interview was an one-hour interview. I spent 30 minutes with each interviewer. Behaviorial questions. The questions focused more on who you are. Both partner and director are very nice.

Interview Question – What's your opinion about ethical issue?   Answer Question