Deloitte

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015
3,405 Interview Reviews

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

phone interview including a 30-min behavioral questions and a 30-min case analysis. For the case interview, it is nothing special. But considering the position, it focuses on human capital. But for the behavioral one, questions are kind of tricky.
    The recruiter is pretty nice. Send several email and make a call to confirm the schedule. Quick email response.
    Anyway it is a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a experience that people come to ask for your help or advice and why they come to you   Answer Question

Consultant-Startegic Risks Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied via On-Campus Job Portal. Interview was pretty conversational. 2, 30 minute interview with senior partner and managing partner. Both of them gave their introductions first and later they asked about me. Questions were like tell me about yourself, team related questions, etc. Basically you got to prepare for behavioral interview questions. I got to learn a lot from the conversation. Moreover I got several tips about on how to communicate lucid sentences in a more effective ways to your senior members.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the strategic risks in Supply Chain Management?   Answer Question

Pwc Interview

there are two rounds interview, for the on-campus,it's only behavior questions, for the on-site, there will 3 persons,back to back interview.It's more like conversation, talk about your interest of their company,why you choose their company

Interview Questions
    • why you choose your school?
      why you choose our company?

Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Seamless interview process - enjoyed it very much. This is an opportunity to meet the team - people from all levels. Relax, and look forward to getting to know them - be interested in them, and they will be interested in you. Be prepared with insightful questions, they will appreciate it. Plus, preparation will open opportunities to have great conversations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had uncooperative teammates. How did you handle the situation, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

I had two rounds of interviews. The first was a behavioral interview over the phone. This took about half an hour. The second was a meeting at the Deloitte office with two senior managers in a row. Mostly just different case interview scenarios, but also some questions about my background and resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when.... you had to overcome challenges/ had to work with someone you didn't get along with/ started a trend/ etc.   Answer Question
    • Case interview scenarios   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Applied through college recruiting for S&O internship. First round was a 30 minute case interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very standard behavioral questions and a pretty straightforward case. Second round was the next day on campus: one hour long case interview with 2 interviewers. More difficult and pretty complex math.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict. Tell me about a time you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

the first round was a 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case study, 2nd round was a more in depth hour long case. Both cases had graphs/data handouts and calculations. Offer was extended a week later and was given 2 1/2 weeks to decide whether to accept or not.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers were friendly and conversational, no clunky traditional "explain a time you failed" type questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Mostly on-campus recruiting. I went to many events, career fairs, and dinners over about 10 months (Jan - October when I got my offer). I also interviewed with Deloitte for their Summer Leadership program in the Spring. It was all about getting to know as many people as I could so I knew I would be a good fit at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 short phrases that describe important events in your college career and then explain them to me.   Answer Question
    None

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Interview through campus recruiting. Resume drop, coffee chat, then and invitation to first round interviews. Interview was a 30 min behavioral and 30 min case study. Make sure you go to the coffee chat and talk to re recruiters there! A few people at the coffee chat did not get first round interview invitations. Nothing out of the ordinary, went through resume. Case study was a lot tougher, kept grilling on the same questions.

Interview Questions
    • Which department within human capital do you want to work for?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. I was initially skeptical as this was for their Federal TS&A sector and my background is not technical. After exchanging a few emails with the recruiter and getting a few things straight I had a quick 20 min phone chat with him that night. We talked about my current duties, past jobs, etc. We also talked about salary expectation. This exact number was repeated back to me later in the process, so be shrewd. I have heard of people who were dropped at this point for giving to high a number, but I am not sure that is true. Either way, give it some thought. I wish I had stalled and thought a number through better, but I still am getting a great offer.

Step 2 was hearing from an internal recruiter who set up a technical interview with a senior manager. This was about a 30 minute talk and was more a "fit" interview than anything revolving around a hard skills test.

Step 3 was a in-person 3 round interview. Case Study with a senior manager, another "fit" interview with a partner and then another technical interview with a different senior manager.

Advice: Don't worry trying to shoe horn yourself into this job. It really felt like it came down to two things: attitude and aptitude. Did they want to work with you and did they think you showed a propensity for learning. Have you done this sort of consulting before? Probably all the better. I had never done a case study interview before and I was really sweating it. I did my homework, but my interviewer was REALLY gracious and was more interested in how I problem solved than whether or not I knew technical jargon.

I am awaiting the official offer, but I do plan on negotiating.