Deloitte

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014
3,233 Interview Reviews

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

There was a pre interview dinner to get to know the staff. The on campus interview contained the standard behavioral questions. If you pass the first round, then you are invited to an interview at their office.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to change your position when negotiating?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by invitation to attend "Blitz" day in NYC. Blitz was a gerat experience, lots of networking, dinners, presentations, etc....They are really trying to sell you to Deloitte here. Some of the people you meet during Blitz you will work with once you get an offer, so it is important not only to form relationships with the interviewers, but your fellow candidates.

Interview Questions
    • None really, just be prepared for case studies, both individual and group.   Answer Question

ERS Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The interview process was very efficient and quick lasting about 30 days from initial contact to offer. I was first contacted by a screener, then a recruiter for phone interviews. I then had 2 in person interviews on one day. Withing a week, I had a verbal offer. Negotiated salary and signon bonus.

Interview Questions
    I took a paycut but negotiated a higher sign on

AERS Advisory Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I receive an email from a recruited. I originally applied through a university. There will be two thirty minute behavioral interviews that should last about an hour. Should be interviewing later on this week and will be sure to update in a couple days.

Interview Questions
    • i am currently prepping for the interview and trying to gage what will be asked but I will be more than happy to update at a later date.   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

It was an on-campus recruiting. Resume drop through school website, and secured first round interview on campus. Interview was with a partner and a principle. Then advanced to second round.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through university. Interview was one case and one behavioral. Behavioral was really straight forward, while case was a little more difficult. After the interviews, I got called about a few hours later. Next had a networking night with an open bar tab, before going to regional office for final case interview.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview. Given mentor to help prepare for interview beforehand. Examples can also be found on their website. Process split into two days. First day, basic behavioral interview, and then one case interview where they give you a scenario and ask you questions on how you approach them using different steps of SDLC cycle. Contacted that evening about whether passed to move on to second interview next day, which is another case interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for given situation analytic model/solution.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I came in as an employee referral and things moved very quickly. I was told by my recruiter that I had an excellent panel interview and should expect an offer any day, once they figured out where to put me. After that, nothing made sense. The recruiter(s) acted as if they hadn't even looked over my resume and kept referring me to positions that had nothing to do with my professional background. I ultimately removed myself from the process out of frustration (and because I had other options).

Real Estate Winter Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

1. Why you are interested in real estate?
    2. Why would you better than other candidates?
    3. Tell me little more about option pricing model
    4. As a team leader, how could you deal with one is contribute more than the others in the team?
    5. How could you recognized and best utilized of your team member?
    That's all I remember.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Information session, case study workshop, first round interview (30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case study), networking dinner, second round interview (30 minute case study). Overall, a great process run by a friendly group of Deloitte employees. I felt very welcomed and interviewers seemed to be thoroughly interested in me.