Deloitte

2,740 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Master Interview

Specialist Master

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I had an interesting interview process. I met with 4 Partner/Directors and 2 senior managers individually. Coming from a high specialized background, they had to balance my experience with my viability to the firm in the long term.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be confident, know what you're worth and balance the benefits -> beyond just the health insurance, there's tons of little perks. I've had over 5 weeks of full time training in my first year

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Interview Details – There is one technical round of interview which is mostly telephonic round. Once you qualify that you need to attend face to face interview with Senior Manager. Post to it there is HR round of interview.

Interview Question – Some technical questions were pretty tough   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Human Capital Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details – First submitted my resume through an internal referral at the end of March and was contacted the next day to talk with a recruiter. That was very laid back and really just to get an idea of what you are looking for and to get some more details about your resume. Need to make sure you build a rapport with your recruiter, they're your advocate throughout the process.

Then was scheduled for an initial phone interview with a Senior Manager. Was very behavioral and asked about most difficult class I've ever had and why, other "Tell me about a time when..." questions. Focuses were primarily on leadership and dealing with conflict.

Then was granted a second phone interview with another Senior Manager which was much more technical and went through a lot of the specific research experience that I had. He seemed to be gathering how much experience I had with it and what I felt comfortable with.

From there I was flown in to the Arlington Office, all expenses paid, for three in person interviews. One case and two behavioral interviews. The case was pretty straightforward and based off of actual client engagements that they are working on. Interesting to see what you would be doing and how you would handle solving the issues and the presenting resolutions to the client. Got an email the same day saying that I got positive feedback and was scheduled to talk with the Principal in charge. From there I was given a verbal offer and had the paperwork in the next two days.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. They were very clear about the process, make sure you know about Deloitte itself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't do much negotiation, it's a pretty standard package based on experience and education (I have my masters). Was very fair.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Consultant - Human Capital Interview

Senior Consultant - Human Capital
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and one week later I was invited to a 3 part interview (technical, behavior, case study). I prepared and had everything ready to go and the interview was AWESOME! The staff were very kind and I was asked 1000 times if I wanted a beverage. While sitting in the lobby, several employees were stopping by to pick up t-shirts for Deloitte's volunteer day. I inquired about how the company ensures work life integration (I read this was an issue for several employees) and was informed this is an area Deloitte is seeking to improve. Overall a great experience!

Interview Question – What are some challenges you face in your current position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations depend on level of experience and any specialties or clearances you have.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – what i had is through campus recruiting. the campus recruiting is very standard. first round will be on campus, 2 half an hour interview, 1-1. and then onsite. three rounds, 1-1.

Interview Question – no tough questions; all behavioral.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very standard process, no negotiation

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Standard phone screen then a Director,Partner, and Senior Manager. One case study which was easy and the rest were experience and behavioral question. Interviews were approximately 30-45 minutes a piece and based in their NYC downtown location. Case study was given by the partner. My partner was a change management partner. My director was a FSI industry hire. I was called back by the recruiter at lunch time to let me know all the feedback was positive and they would be moving forward with an offer.

Interview Question – I was asked to comment and advise on a recent merger involving a major airline.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Stubborn. They are not providing signing bonuses anymore. Also, salary was low ball and not willing to move. They took the stance that if you want to work with us you will take less which in my opinion does not set you up for the long haul. I think this is why Deloitte is having such a difficult time finding quality managers and senior managers.

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details – Received an invitation to first-round interview through campus recruiting. The first-round interview was with the tax director and senior manager. The interview felt more like a casual talk since I met the two professionals the day before the interview at the pre-interview night event. After getting passed the first-round, Deloitte invites students to 3 recruiting events and an office visit to the location you are wanting to intern. At the office visit, the second-round interview is taken placed. The second-round interview were with a partner and a director. Once again, the interview felt like a casual talk. They just want to know who you are.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you have been an overachiever.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was on campus, final interviews were in the office. All interviews were very laid back and conversational. They do not expect you to have the skills and knowledge to perform your job, they'll teach you that. They just want to see that you're personable and can communicate with team members and clients.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

HCA Interview

HCA

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by a recuriter the next day. From there I was invited for 3 day of interviews and provided with resources to study for a case study. After all the interviews I heard from a partner one week later on the phone for final interview. From there I heard back about 3 weeks later with an ofer

Interview Question – The case study was tricky. Otherwise it was pretty straight forward on the resume review questions and what I was looking for. I was interviewed in person by two managers and one senior manager in that area they wanted to hired me for. this was the entire interview   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Interview process was great. Two rounds of interviews, but both were just conversations and telling the interviewer about yourself. No set questions (not the typical behavioral questions you find on the web). You make your interview the way you want it to go.

Interview Question – It was conversational. Nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte