Deloitte

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014
2,947 Interview Reviews

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Office interview was very casual and just a nice meet-and-great. Had a great time. They took me out to eat at a local restaurant and treated me very well.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview has two rounds. The first round is on campus and the second round is in house. Both are one-on-one behavioral interviews. Interviewer had a list of questions to ask, but basically covering everything on the resume.

Senior Consultant Interview

Received a call from a recruiter. Met with a director for an interview. Went back for a follow up with some other members. Mostly just handshake and quick discussions, nothing significant. The process still ongoing.

Interview Questions
    • All very straightforward. If they're playing games, it is not a job that you want.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

ERS Consultant Interview

Had interview on campus, offered office visit which was full day of interviews, lunch, etc. They then offered the job about a week later. Was a pretty straight forward process, more get to know you questions, but it was my first job out of college.

Mentorship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview was 30 minutes. The on-site interview was an one-hour interview. I spent 30 minutes with each interviewer. Behaviorial questions. The questions focused more on who you are. Both partner and director are very nice.

Project Controller Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

I was a referral and the first interview was simply the recruiter making sure I was a good fit and understood the role. That was followed by a staff level interview that went well and was a get to know you kind of conversation. Questions were quite limited on that call and we talked a bit more about what my work preferences were and my experience including experience with different tools.
    The third interview was a round of 3 interviews in one day. One interview was with a manager and the last two with 2 different senior managers from the practice. For the most part those questions were behavioral questions but the last interview was a case study. Talked about different ways I would handle situations of managing client work. Tough last interview but got the offer.

Interview Questions
    Not too rough. They knew what they wanted to pay.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

They had one round of interviews in college and had a technology case. The case was similar to the one outlined in their example cases. Although they were seeing how well you think on the go instead of coming prepared.

Interview Questions
    • The case was very difficult. Also, avoid saying anything bad about your previous employer even if you hated it. Just say they were the best employers in the world.   View Answer

Business Analyst - Strategy and Operations Interview

2 rounds -
    First round: 2 phone interviews, 30 min each, one behavioral and one case study
    - I believe this is the format for non-target school candidates
    Second round: Hour long case study at office
    - Didn't make it to this round, but this is what I believe it consists of

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions are basic and expected. Case study is different from other firms   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online through my school career website. I had an on campus interview and then made it to the second round interviews. There you went through three rounds of interviews and got to go out to lunch with an associate.