Deloitte

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014
3,212 Interview Reviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Three different interviewers half hour each. Each interviewer questioned on accomplishments and future aspirations. Most questions not overly difficult.

Business Analyst Interview

Process was very informative and helpful at every step. They really make an effort to make sure you get an understanding for the culture as well as the role through various events. Resume Screen, Chats, First Round, Second Round.

Interview Questions
    • Case was fair but intense. Be ready to go the moment you step in the door.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. They definitely wanted you to have questions to ask and for you to answer behavioral questions. They didn't really want to expand on what their busy season is like. I didn't get a second round but that was office visit and interviews there.

Interview Questions
    • In past jobs how have you dealt with the public? Give examples of when you worked in teams. What is your role usually in the teams?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First round was on campus, and it included one behavioral interview and one case interview. The second round was at their office, and consisted of one one-hour long case interview. The second round had a partner and a senior consultant.

Interview Questions
    • The partner will try to trip you up in their questioning, and play the game where they answer the phone in the middle of your second round.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting website. First there was an interview on the campus with a senior manager and then there were two interviews at the office I applied for (Hartford,CT) one with a partner and one with a senior manager. All of the interviews lasted 30 min. The interviewers were really nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. All interviews were more of a conversation.

Some of the questions I had were:
      1. Why Deloitte?
      2. Why this university? (and how I like it - the interviewer attended the same university and we talked about that a little bit)
      3. Why audit?
      4. Tell me about yourself.
      5. I had to say something about my past experiences.

Answer Question
    I got a really good offer so there was no negotiation needed.

Federal Analyst Interview

Pretty typical for a consulting firm: 30 minute case interview (pretty different from management consulting case questions -- more of a federal emphasis) and 30 minutes for behavioral questions. Case interview was relatively easy, but for the behavioral questions I got stuck with a guy who clearly did not want to be there, seemed disinterested the entire time, had no sense of humor, and shut the door in my face when the 30 minutes were up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who was difficult.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Go to their website. It is like a bible. Memorize everything. Look at their case studies and the new info on the company. Blitz round includes one behavioral, one case, and one group case.

Interview Questions
    • What does this cost (during group case)
      Do not say a number!

Answer Question

Audit Winter Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very open and casual. Long process. Multiple days and dinners and lots of people to meet who are definitely evaluating you. There were presentations, panel discussions, dinners, lunches and two thirty minute interview. All of that was just the in office part, or second phase. There was also a first phase either on campus or over the phone.

No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interviews over 2 days. 2 interviews (1 behavioral & 1 case) on 1st day. 1 case interview with partner the 2nd day. The whole interview process was very laid back and the interviewers were friendly. Some questions seemed unrelated/irrelevant but it was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with the growing presence of technology in your life and prevent it from taking over?   Answer Question

Technical Risk Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I applied through campus recruitment. I got an interview with two of the managers and the interview was very laid back, they were very nice, went through my resume, asked behavioral questions, and why I would like to have the internship.