Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details – aggressive on campus presence was able to attract a lot of students. interview process was fairly easy. no technical questions. behavioral questions only. as long as you had a solid gpa and are confident, you should be able to get an offer.

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a stranger.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – >90% of the new hires are through on-campus interviews. Met with two audit managers on campus and brought back for a second interview at the Deloitte office. Met with a senior manager and partner for the second-round. Note, your educational and professional credentials landed you the interview. The interview process itself is based on compatability and whether the interviewers would want to work with you. Be yourself

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were primarily behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Went very smoothly. Deloitte in my chosen location got back to me promptly regarding second round interviews. Heard back on my offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Question – My interviews were mostly conversation between me and the interviewer. I had two interviews. I felt very comfortable in both.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation which I did not have a problem with.

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was more of a social type interview. Questions was more to get to you know better. Be prepared however to provide examples of real life situations you've been through and experienced if you want to stand out against other candidates. You are competing against each other.

Got interviewed by Senior Auditor. He was easy going, like I said they want you, so they are not going to scare you they just want to know you better and see if you are the type of individual they want you to be working for the firm. There is a second interview though.

Interview Question – There was one or two technical questions that you need to provide with real life examples, so be prepared for that. The first interview is more behavioral type interview.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2010.

Interview Details – Begins with a campus recruiting type event, followed by an interview on campus provided your resume is acceptable by Deloitte's standards (or you know someone to get yourself an interview). Campus interview includes stock behavioral interview questions, shouldn't be anything that wasn't taught to applicants already. Make sure you address each point appropriately putting additional weight on the resolution (prove how you are able to generate positive results, or, in the event of a negative example, how you learned from the outcome). Succeeding at the campus interview level provides an opportunity for an office visit. Here you will meet with varying degrees of Deloitte employees. The logistics of the interview will be conducted by the HR representative. Interviews will take place with a Partner/Director and a Manager. Usually followed by a lunch with a staff/senior. Make sure you find a way to relate to whomever you are interviewing, and prove you are enjoyable to be around during this stage.

Interview Question – What is your proudest accomplishment? (need to be prepared to brag about yourself)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much wiggle room in offer, everyone gets about the same and varies by city.

San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – apply through campus recruitment. 2 rounds interview

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you deal with sensitive information?
Tell me a time when you deal with multiple tasks?
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – on-campus first round interviews which usually only consist of 1 or 2. Then in-office second round interviews with 2 or 3 interviews with managers and partners.

Interview Question – What is a time when you failed in a group setting?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – 2 interviews and a meet & greet. First interview took place on college campus with one Accounting Manager. Then was asked for a second interview with a meet & greet in the actual office the night before. The second interview was also in the office which consisted of 2 back to back interviews with 2 different partners.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you had to work as a team and you ran into difficulties.   Answer Question

Blacksburg, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2013.

Interview Details – All the behavioral questions including leadership, time management, communication.

Interview Question – How to organize a writing?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2009.

Interview Details – Typically done at a younger age, either through on campus hirings or after having completed an internship. Internship interviews consisted of multiple rounds with senior managers and partners.

Interview Question – Name a time when you were unable to do something on your own and had to rely on your network to solve a problem   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Audit Assistant interview questions and advice. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.