Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

57 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – Three interview Process

On-Campus Interview: Interview was with a Director. I think it was a fit test because aside from pretty standard behavioral questions, the interview focused on our experiences that led us to where we were respectively and our goals moving forward. The interviewer did scrutinize my transcript so be prepared to explain blips and dips in grades.

On-site Interview with Manager & Partner: Separate interview but they were both very nice and welcoming. Walked them through my resume and then it became conversational. One focused more on the required questions as opposed to the other but both made it easy to talk to them.

Interview Question – "If there is one thing you want me to know about you by the end of this interview, what would you want me to know?"   Answer Question

Interview Details – Social then interview the next day

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were unsuccessful in college   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of three interviews. A interview with a partner was the first round and an interview with a partner and a manager was the second.

Interview Question – Asked why I wanted to work in the specific answer.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

McLean, VA

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – Deloitte knows how to wine and dine future talent. They are engaging and polite people, and know how to entice someone to come into their Big4 realm.

Interview Question – Most behavioral interview questions were pretty basic, just study up and be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, as and intern you take the given hourly salary, which is amazing anyway.

Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied through university website. had an on-campus interview with a director. later I was called for an on-site visit where I met 2 partners. Offer was communicated by one of the partners within a couple of hours after the visit.

Interview Question – All the questions were resume-based and behavioral. No technical questions   Answer Question

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting. Applied through University career site.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – They came on campus to recruit and the process was very nice. First interview was very smooth and it was just a way for you to tell them anything you want about yourself. Second interview was at their office and much more structured. Interviewed with senior manager and partner.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to implement an unpleasant plan.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – The whole process from the start of sending in your application and first round interview is almost 2 weeks, 5-6 weeks if you move on to second rounds. Deloitte is very fast on sending out there approval to come in for an interview or if you didn't get it. Instructions on registering are clear-cut, although tedious compared to my past experiences.

You will be invited to a social night to meet the firm, and the following day will be your interview.

The partners were very nice, making there way around to each group at the social night to introduce themselves, and overall made a great impression. The younger staff seemed nice and welcoming as well, but that welcoming vibe sort of diminishes when you come to see them in the front lobby pre-interview. I give the younger staff the benefit of the doubt that they could have been nervous for hosting the first time, but overall, there was a significant change in their attitude, regardless if you met them before or not.

My interview was pretty straight-forward and nothing unexpected that you can't prepare for. After the introduction and ice-breaking comments, my interviewer seem to didn't want to open up after that. It was cut-and-dry business talk about the firm and work you will be doing. Very informative but not interesting when my goal was to try to understand about the culture and learn more about her. At one point, she started playing with her hair, possibly looking for split-ends?

Overall, seems like a great company, although my interviewer was nice, I was not impressed based on what she did as it left a bad impression for the firm.

Interview Question – A lot of time you will be working with groups, and there might be a member that is hard to work with.. give an example and how you dealt with it.   View Answer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – This is only my review of the first round, I got offered an invitation to their in-office interviews which is in a few weeks. I applied through my university and had an on campus interview. The interview started off with the interviewer asking me to run through my resume briefly and describe everything one there. Once I was done with that he asked me the behavioural question below. After that was done we had a little time for small talk and then he asked if I had any questions. My initial thought was that I tanked the interview but surprisingly I got invited to the in office interview, so you never know.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of when you had to be a leader and help those under you reach a certain standard.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Campus interview. There is a pre-interview social for interviewees to meet with people from the firm.

Interview Question – No particular difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.