Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Question – Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – application, 1st interview, 2nd interview, 3rd interview

Interview Question – Tell me about your pros and cons   Answer Question

Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2014.

Interview Details – The HR manager was very friendly and responsive. The first round of interview was with HR which was followed by a partner interview. Both focussed on past experiences and did not involve technical questions. There were also some personality questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?   Answer Question

Zagreb (Croatia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional, HR people engaged in the process, effective in spotting the best candidates. There were three rounds of interviews - first with immediate supervisor, second with his boss (audit partner), third with HR specialist. The questions were probing and analytical. They were down to earth, not purporting to be the best employer out there.

Interview Question – Why would you come back to us after having left earlier at your own will?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had better offer.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through and advertisement. Once I got called up for the interview, I have to fill up a form. Then I went through 2 rounds of interview. The first round was with the hiring director. Then he want to see if I would fit into the environment and got a manager to interview me too.

Interview Question – Do you have audit experience?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Not hard questions but questions on previous career.

Interview Question – What do you think is the good leadership.   Answer Question

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in June 2008.

Interview Details – At that time I was working for 4 years for Deloitte. So, this was rather formal interview for the promotion from Audit Senior to Audit Manager. Interview was with Partner and lasted for 1 hour. Main questions were about my goals, my desired contribution into the business development, what is my experience, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how I plan to cope with weaknessess.

Interview Question – How you plan to deal with your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Audit Manager interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.