Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

114 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – group interview followed directly by partner interview, where college experience and passion for consulting and the company were being queried. Interviewers are nice in general (as what you would expect from consultants). Hiring process was not rigorous in terms of testing candidates' analytical and problem solving skills. HR are nice, but not particularly helpful.

Interview Question – Tell me why you meditate (I listed meditation as one of my interests)   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details – First was an online test which was completely based on aptitude & vocabulary questions.
Then they had a group case study round where they short listed again according to their requirements and at the last it was personal interview which was very general as in they asked questions on the data we provided in our resume, most of the students who reached the interview round got selected.

Interview Question – They generally do not ask technical questions in the interview but they suddenly asked me questions related to networking.   Answer Question

Business Analyst
Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – the process was pretty easy,they look mostly for communication skills.procedure consists of an aptitude and verbal exam, a group discussion and interview. i interview was very easy they look for leader ship skills and team work.

Interview Question – how secular are you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – campus recruitment

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Recruit from select universities, at which info sessions are hosted. Handful of recruits complete on campus or in office initial screening interviews. There may be two future rounds of recruiting, each with multiple interviews with people of different levels. Cases are used to test the applicants potential fit for the role.

Interview Question – What superhero would you want to be and why?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – written test followed by a case study consisting of a group discussion & presentation of the problem.Interview in the end
written test checked the quant,verbal & logical reasoning skills
The case study consisted of a problem & it was required to discuss upon it & answer some questions given which were relevant to the problem
The interview went pleasantly with questions ranging from puzzles to situation response

Interview Question – Are you ready to do only coding for 3 years in the company   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – After sending in my resume and motivation letter I was asked to do an online assesment. This consisted of two parts: questions about competencies and 4 different tests on reasoning (verbal, abstract, etc). I was called for an interview later that week.

The interview, which was with one consultant and someone from HR, was focussed on my motivation for the job and Deloitte, and some standard questions about resume and personal characteristics. After that here was a small business case, which relied pretty heavily on calculations and took about 20 minutes. Afterwards the results of the assesment were shared.

Interview Question – There were quite a lot of questions on motivation for Deloitte, which I hadn't anticipated in a first interview.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2012.

Interview Details – Written test, GD's, PI, TI

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was campus drive. No question for negotiation as i was fresher.

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – The first round was a general aptitude,verbal and reasoning test
 2nd round- A Case Study
3rd round- Interview

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details – Test was conducted
case study like a gd with 9 people and after that presentation of the solutions
interview was mostly hr...mine was very short and quick

Interview Question – case study   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – 1)HR screening round 2) Technical round 3)verbal round 4)Technical round

Interview Question – all are expected questions   Answer Question