Deloitte LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Forensic Intern Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – I spent dozens of hours meeting with as many people as possible at the firm. I was already firm friends with several people at the director and partner level. Being personable and passionate about the industry is critical for them. Also, be able to tie in why the company's culture attracts you. They will ask you all about your academic background and work experience, but if you have the interview they already like what they see. Communicating effectively is key here.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with a coworker that was not cooperative.
Tell me about a time you failed.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Haven't decided yet, actually.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Forensic Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.