Deloitte LLP

25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Senior Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in May 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews about technical skills and then a face to face in the office. They basically went over the standard interview questions. Discussed a lot about banking experience

Interview Question – What makes me different from other candidates   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Tax Consultant I Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had a connection with a recruiter in the Atlanta office, and she referred me to a recruiter in the Houston office. The Houston recruiter contacted me and we set up an office visit for a few weeks later. I first interviewed with a Tax Director and then got a tour of a few floors of the office. Two younger employees took me out to lunch and answered any other questions I had. I got a call from the recruiter the next week with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something your way. Tell me about a time in which you used creativity in leadership.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details – 5-8 Interviews. Took 3 months from initial contact to hiring day. Not difficult interview. Normal casual conversation. Interview consisted of speaking to future peers, at every level. Recruiter, Associate, Senior Associate, Manager(2), Senior Manager(2), Partner. Every conversation was mainly focused on displaying your ability to work in a team environment. Few technical questions, but volunteered a lot to show ability to perform job duties. Almost every interview ended with "I'll give the recruiter feedback and you should hear back soon". Which turned out to be a positive thing.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – Deloitte recruits heavily through my school, so there were a number of pre-interview events including a case study workshop. I attended all of them and felt like I made a strong connection with the representatives. First round is broken up into two parts, a behavioral assessment and a case study assessment each with a different senior-level manager/partner. The second round is a case study with another partner and this is primarily a cultural-fit assessment.

Interview Question – Make sure you know the basics of software development, there are a couple of sample case studies on deloitte's website. Other than that the behavior portions of the interviews are pretty standard.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in May 2013.

Interview Details – *The interview process was okay. The people were nice, but the case interviewer was a bit rude. It was rushed, and there was no feedback. The interviewer was on his computer sending emails and so on and I felt like I didn't receive the attention I deserved.

Interview Question – Behavioral: what is the similarity between a milk carton and a plane seat   View Answers (3)

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2009.

Interview Details – Typically done at a younger age, either through on campus hirings or after having completed an internship. Internship interviews consisted of multiple rounds with senior managers and partners.

Interview Question – Name a time when you were unable to do something on your own and had to rely on your network to solve a problem   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – There were multiple rounds of interviews and tests. The first few rounds were with HR and some skills test. The final round consisted of multiple 1:1 interviews which covered past internship experiences and some behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Question – Some behavioral and technical questions   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Useless. The hiring manager act like Czars or Dictators. They have no clue what they want

Interview Question – How long does a business cycle take?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Audit Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2012.

Interview Details – They were very friendly. They took all of the applicants out to dinner before hand so that we would feel comfortable in our interview. It was easy to apply for an interview, all you had to do was enter your resume. The day following the dinner were the interviews. You had an interview with a partner and then with a Senior.

Interview Question – What is a time where you displayed leadership qualities and used them to reach a goal?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed on a school campus for an internship position in the audit field. Once I completed the first round of interviews, I was asked to travel to Houston for an office tour of the company and for multiple interviews. Once this was completed, I was called the same day and told that I would have the internship. The internship lasted from January through mid March, the busiest time of year for auditing. Once the internship was coming to a close, I was asked to come in for an exit interview with one of the partners. The conversation consisted of the reviews that my seniors and managers filled out about me and the pros and cons of my work. I was then offered the job in the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think that you would be a good auditor, what makes you think that the field of audit is right for you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.