Deloitte LLP

41 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Behavioral, easy case

Interview Question – Question of what to ask business lead when two companies are merging   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Two rounds. First was in person. 30min case and 30min behavioral. Case is simple if you read their website and now the hot words. Behavioral is conversational. Second round they flew me to a location where there was 4 interviews. 1-hour long group case. 1-30min case. 2-30min behavioral. They treat you with the most respect and you should do the same because you are always being watched.

Interview Question – The group case interview because you are working with people you just met. You have to say enough, but not too much. Hard balance.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Went through on-campus recruiting process. First attended on-campus information session, then after dropping resume and cover letter received a first round interview over the phone which included one half an hour fit interview and one half an hour case interview. Was invited to a second round interview in the NYC office, which included 3 30 minute interviews as well as a group case.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2013.

Interview Details – Blitz day, all day 3 interviews, a presentation with your peers, networking in lunch.

Interview Question – Name an example of a situation where you worked in a team project and everyone wasn't on board.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Behavioral and Case

Interview Question – Pretty standard, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2013.

Interview Details – Virtual Recruiting at my University with online application. First round of interview was 2 1 hour phone interviews - 1 behavioral and 1 case. The behavioral was very straightforward (tell me about yourself, why consulting, why Deloitte, why Human Capital, a time you failed, a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate). Case interview was very similar to the one on the Deloitte site - Interviewer had lots of information and wanted to have a conversation about it.

Final Round = Blitz Day. Intensive 2 day event in NYC. Networking events and dinners with high ranking partners, managers, and entry-level analysts. Interviews on the second day - 2 30 minute behavioral, 1 one hour case, 1 one hour group case and presentation.

Very similar to the first round of interviews. The weekend was great, all the people were very nice and were really interested in getting to know you. Very honest, interviews were straightforward and cases were like the first round

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very very competitive offer

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – campus recruiter rechedued a phone interview

Interview Question – business case analysis. no numbers provided.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Campus recruiter was friendly and connected often; first interview was with recruiter and was informational about resume. Second interview was behavioral, questions like "In a consulting position, you often have to make decisions that not everyone is on board with. Give an example of a time you have had to do this. How did you handle it and what were the results?" This interview was with a partner. The case interview was with a partner also and was very challenging. I still don't know how to answer a case successfully

Interview Question – What has been your greatest accomplishment this year? Greatest failure?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – I received an interview through a campus résumé drop. Within two weeks I heard back from Deloitte, with notice of a first-round interview offer. They held a case interview workshop to help candidates prepare for the interview and know what to expect. On the day of my interview, I had one 30-min behavioral interview and one 30-min case interview, each conducted by different people.

Interview Question – The behavioral interview went very smoothly. My interviewer wanted to keep it conversational and asked me to elaborate on a few points from my résumé. The case interview was quite tough. The case was over mergers and acquisitions, which I don't know much about.   Answer Question

Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was not bad, they assigned mentors to help with the case interview.

Interview Question – The business was quite ambiguous. The interviewer was not helpful with answering clarifying questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Human Capital Analyst interview questions and advice. All 41 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.