Deloitte LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2013.

Interview Details – Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.

Interview Question – All competency based questions which were expected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP interview questions and advice in Manchester, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.