Deloitte LLP

21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Economic Consultant - Transfer Pricing Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2012.

Interview Details – Two Interviews (one behavioral and one technicals); basic questions; but KNOW exactly what Transfer Pricing is

Interview Question – Describe a time where you used quantitative reasoning to prove your point   Answer Question

Valuation Interview

Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details – Things we talked

1st round telephonic -- details about my work experience and resume stuff.

2nd round -- personal interview -- valuation methods, DCF in depth, WACC, tax rate on WACC, FCFF, FCFE, technical about my modeling skills. Types of valuation methods.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2008.

Interview Details – was referred to the firm - had a phone screen first followed by 3 sets of 1 on 1 interviews -- One behavioral, and 2 case studies. The last one was with a partner - he's the final word of course.

the process was quite seamless - if they like you, things will move quick.

Interview Question – Case study - provide analysis on a hypothetical business problem or a project scenario   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little margin for negotiation unless you are coming from another big-4 consulting -- the sign on bonus is decent and they do provide relocation for experienced hires.

the green card process is a mess - dont fall for their promises, get everything in writing.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Audit Intern Interview

Newark, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was an interview on campus. I waited for about 5 minutes to speak with the interviewer. The interview took about 30 minutes. Basic questions about behavior and situation circumstances were asked. The interview was very civil.

Interview Question – Name a time when a team member was not meeting expectations and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews total. First round was 1 case 1 fit interview. Pretty basic questions for fit while for case it was very dynamic. You'll get very clear feedback from your interviewer. Second round was more of fit. High-level employee will interview you and listen to what you have to say about your resume.

Interview Question – How should we restructure a telecommunications company with rising costs and falling customer service reviews?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

Interview Details – Got the call through my University. The first round included a case interview and a behavioral interview. I did really bad at the case interview and almost knew I was out. The interviewer prompted me with answers. Both interviewers were really nice. Was told on the same evening that I did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• A telecom company enters the broadband market. It implements a CRM separate from but integrated with the current CRM. How would you go about designing the business process for a customer sales representative?   Answer Question
  • Why consulting? Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
Philadelphia, PA

Interview Details – 2 interviews, 1 on 1 each. Very Behavioral, they just want to know what kinda of personality you have and whether you are a good fit for the firm (It will show if you just be yourself). They are very interested in teamwork and extracurricular activities, problem solving, situational analysis, etc. The culture is very passionate about what they do and you can feel it as you meet everyone at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to unexpectedly use or communicate with other departments for a specific project.   Answer Question
  • What are some of your best attributes and some traits that you feel you need to work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy, however, I didn't have much interview experience - so didn't do well. Deloitte is a great company and left me very positive impression

Interview Question – what would you do if you have $400M to invest?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was generally pretty simple. Interviewed with 2 partners and manager one-on-one, then when to lunch with a larger group. Lunch was more of an interview than a casual meal.

Senior Specialist Interview

Senior Specialist
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2009.

Interview Details – I had a lengthy phone interview with the recruiter and then was brought in for a round of morning interviews with 3 people. The interviews were about 45 minutes with each person and 3 people interviewed me. I was interviewed by 2 peers and a senior manager. The interviews were straight forward and did not involve any cases studies or tests. The focus was on my experience.

Interview Question – What do you see as the biggest technological challenge in the [X] industry?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was concerned about a work-life balance. I got the sense that the people worked very long hours. This was also concern about never doing enough to please your managers.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP