Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions I did not know.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Interview Question – Asked what would I do to get a project back on track   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward.

I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2007.

Interview Details – The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
  • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Paris (France)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Resume + cover letter transmission
English test
Interview process included 2 rounds : 1st with a Manager and 2nd with a Director
During the 2nd round, a quick business case was submitted and discussed during the interview
The overall process lasted 1 month

All questions could be asked and were responded in total transparency

Interview Question – No unexpected question, except 2-3 questions regarding the business case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ; salary grid

Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history.

Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Question – Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Senior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2009.

Interview Details – Writing assessment test, logical reasoning, atleast 3 rounds of personal interview

Interview Question – Business case could be as random as - What are the total number of street lights in your city?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Hire

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – It was very simple basic accounting knowledge will work.

Interview Question – Tricky question to catch you on your basics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is very tough.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview:
I was approached by a job consultant for approval related to submission of my resume.
The first round of interview was carried out by the Talent (HR) guys and Iguess they just check on your maturity and adjustablity skills.
Next as I was being selected for a leaders (Manager) position I was spoken to by the HYD Talent team by a senior personnel. This gentleman mostly cross checked the details of my resume, wit minor inputs from his side.
So far the telecons related to basics of your adaptablity and conversational skills.
Thereafter my Service Line Lead was next on the Telecon, and he gave me a thorough check concerning my knowledge in my respective field. You cant fool them cause they are indeed best of the best, and demand the best talent available. Though Im not boasting, but I felt good when I answered atleast 70% of the questions correctly.
The next round was a VC and my SLL gave me a handsdown detail of how the firm operates and what are the expectations from me.
Finally the last round was another VC with the International DIrector and this gentleman just carried out a frank & friendly discussion as he was chatting. But I could make out, that he had collected all possible details and was steadily judging and evaluating me.
RIght next call was from the Talent team discussing about the Package and joining details. The whole process took around 4 months.
Ok another thing was one the Talent team starts negotiating with hints, you will have to appear for a Versant Test, which will comprehend your knowledge of the English language. THis was almost like TOEFL or IELTS

Interview Question – Well in my case, I cannot mention, since that would certanly give away my identity. But guys please be very - very thorough with your skills, or trust me, you are not getting through!!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well they will go to any lengths to get you, if they think you are right for the firm. I know, cause I feel quite satisfied with my current package. But dont push too hard, there are other people waiting behind you to get a shot.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was nice. More professional

Interview Question – More into what you are comfortable with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.