Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – They were a very professional and straight laced group. The office visit had brief contact with non-recruiting personnel. My school is a recruiting pool for the big 4. I'm told they all hire several students a year from us. I went to every event that Deloitte offered for 2 semesters and met between 10-15 of them. Probably a 50/50 split between HR and CPAs.

Interview Question – The interviewer seemed very interested in what industry I wanted to work in.   View Answer

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – I received an email from a recruiter two weeks prior to the interview. Everything was scheduled within one week. The interview was part of a super day and I interviewed with a Principal and Senior Manager. Very straightforward and relaxed interview. After a single behavioral question the conversation became much more personal and we held a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Question – Tell me something you are proud of.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Through school career fair, sent a email and got an interview. Then go to interview. The recruiter was very nice. Introduction self first. Then ask some professional questions.

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting

Interview Question – Very common behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details – Campus recruiting

Interview Question – Tell me one thing you didn't like about your former internship   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2013.

Interview Details – campus retcing

Interview Question – Most questions around teamwork; how is your excel skills? how is your public speaking?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral Interview

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you were able to motivate a group that was disinterested, Tell me about a time when you had to juggle multiple responsibilities how did you handle it"   View Answer

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Great people. really relaxed interview

Interview Question – Career goals?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Career Fair to on-campus interview

Interview Question – Noticed that my GPA was not as high as expected, more of a statement than a question. Good grades, but company has very high expectations regarding GPA (3.7)   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details – Applied online through university recruiting.
First round interview- hour long, talked to two professionals (behavioral based)
Second round interview- office visit, talked with 3 professionals (relaxed setting)
very professional

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.