Deloitte LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Workforce Analytics Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through Deloitte's experienced hire website and got an interview call in the next few days. Initially one phone interview was scheduled with a Senior Manager and a staff person in which questions were asked around my background, knowledge about the position, required skill set (statistical, reporting and data querying tools). I received a call about the next steps in a week and was informed about the on-site interviews. Recruiter was very helpful and provided information about the interview process, what to expect and other guidelines. I found it to be very helpful as I was aware of the process.

I was scheduled to take 3 on-site interviews (2 Senior Managers, 1 Partner) which revolved around 3 main aspects: visualization tools, workforce analytics and consulting skills. All my interviews went well and I was able to answer all their questions and highlight how I can add value. The interviewers were very friendly and all the questions asked were situation related; not very technical.

I got the result in one week, and learned that they didnt move forward with my profile.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Workforce Analytics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.