Deloitte

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1 round short campus interview
2 round two NYC office skype interviews

Interview Question – who do you think it is to blame for housing bubble? government, banks, rating agencies, etc   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews.

1st round: Usually a campus interview with employee in your service line.

2nd round: On the 2nd round, you take a trip for an office visit with 3 rounds of interview. The 3 rounds of interview usually consisted of a partner, senior manager, and 1st or 2nd year staff. You also get to go out to lunch with an assigned employee where you can ask for advice, get to know more about the people, and the overall culture of the firm.

If selected, you should receive an e-mail from your campus recruiter with their offer letter.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you had difficulty working in a group assignment or project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Leadership Conference

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting and I was chosen as one of six students for one of the first-round interviews. One-on-one interview with a manager on-campus. Selected for second round interviews on-site. Brief overview by HR on the leadership program. Interviewed with two partners for 30 minutes each. 30 minute office tour after interviews.

Interview Question – What were some of your hobbies outside of accounting activities?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!