Deloitte

3 interviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SVS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

You have a manager interview first which is a lot less daunting than you would think, this is after all of your testing etc. You speak about three competencies and apply questions to them and will be asked questions around them and more. It is more of a conversation and asking why you want to be working for Deloitte other than any other big four company.

Interview Questions
    • They are all around competencies, but what is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leeds, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

started process in October 2011 and after passing the online tests, proceeded to the e-tray assessment which took place in an office. it was very time pressured and there was no spell check, so any grammatical mistake could cost you the job. after that, there were 2 other interviews, one with a manager and one with the partner. received offer 2 days after last interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager and what the outcome was.   Answer Question
    not applicable

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
    Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
    Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!