Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – started process in October 2011 and after passing the online tests, proceeded to the e-tray assessment which took place in an office. it was very time pressured and there was no spell check, so any grammatical mistake could cost you the job. after that, there were 2 other interviews, one with a manager and one with the partner. received offer 2 days after last interview.

Interview Question – tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not applicable

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details – Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.

Interview Question – All competency based questions which were expected.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!