Deloitte

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Accessed through school career site. Went to informational sessions with firms to network. Received email to set up interview a week after submitting online application. Interview took place at school career center about a mile away.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Second-round in-house interview at the office, presentation in the beginning. I had 3 interviews with 3 different people, all 30 minutes long. Some asked behavioral questions and some about my resume and experiences. Overall conversational as I asked him about his career and industries. The partner interview was purely conversational and fun.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a kitchen appliance, what kitchen appliance would you be?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Process took 2 mths.
    1. Recruiter Screening
    2. Senior Manager
    3 In Person - 3 Level of 45 min eacg

The questions and technical and situation based. Gets stressful during In-Person round

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Very well planned and structured. Closed structure interview, but plenty of opportunity to digress and talk more about yourself. The interviewers seem genuinely interested in your wellbeing and in your personal characteristics. They truly interview for personality and character.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

2 telephonic
    1 personal 3 managers

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

like everyone else that has applied for this role went through an initial screening with HR, then a telephone interview with a senior associate (where we dove into a little more dept about the technical requirements of the job), and then a in house interview (behavioral questions, case study, and little about my background), but then had to have one final interview with a hiring manager that wasnt present the day I had my on site interview so 4 interviews total.

Interview Questions
    • My last interview was more about the qualities I was seeking in a manager so that threw me off a bit and I believe it was ultimately what cost me an offer   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was through my university's on campus recruiting office. 30min with a Partner; interview was behavioral. Heard back four days later, got second round interview. This round was in-house, 8:30am-2pm. It included a short breakfast, followed by three 30min interviews with two Partners and one Manager. Afterwards a lunch with young professionals. Heard back two weeks later with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavioral. Included: Why Accounting, Why Audit, Why Deloitte.
      Tell me about a time where you pursued an issue against general opinion.
      How would you describe your role in a team (three options given: piece-maker, leader, quiet person)

Answer Question
    No negotiation occurred.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

1st rounds on campus. Mainly resume questions and conversation.
    2nd rounds in house. 3 interviews with Senior Manager up to Partner Level. A couple behavioral questions, but it really depends on who you talk to. One partner kept it conversational while the Senior Manager asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Either behavioral or personal only   Answer Question
    Two weeks to decide. They like to wine and dine you. It was a very good experience.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Initial communication was by email to schedule an interview in person in Los Angeles, about two weeks in advance. Interview itself began with all candidates on that particular day being gathered in a conference room for a presentation and Q&A with managers. Each candidate was subsequently interviewed by three individual superiors (partners, managers, etc) each lasting about 30 minutes a piece. Questions were typical and generic - What draws you to the profession, Leadership experience, favorite college course, etc. All in all a present and professional experience.

Was called a few weeks later to be given the unfortunate news, but not many organizations would give phone calls like that. Most send out an unprofessional generic email. I appreciated the phone call at least.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you have faced adversity in a team environment.   Answer Question

International Assignment Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

resume, online application, in peson interview with 5 - 6 ppl