Deloitte

Very Easy Interview

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy....just chit chatted with a partner and had a sr manager ask me behavioral based questions

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer from PwC

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – 1st rounds on campus. Mainly resume questions and conversation.
2nd rounds in house. 3 interviews with Senior Manager up to Partner Level. A couple behavioral questions, but it really depends on who you talk to. One partner kept it conversational while the Senior Manager asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Either behavioral or personal only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Two weeks to decide. They like to wine and dine you. It was a very good experience.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very well planned and structured. Closed structure interview, but plenty of opportunity to digress and talk more about yourself. The interviewers seem genuinely interested in your wellbeing and in your personal characteristics. They truly interview for personality and character.

Interview Question – Most difficult challenge that you failed at   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Second-round in-house interview at the office, presentation in the beginning. I had 3 interviews with 3 different people, all 30 minutes long. Some asked behavioral questions and some about my resume and experiences. Overall conversational as I asked him about his career and industries. The partner interview was purely conversational and fun.

Interview Question – If you were a kitchen appliance, what kitchen appliance would you be?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2 telephonic
1 personal 3 managers

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

International Assignment Services Interview

International Assignment Services
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details – resume, online application, in peson interview with 5 - 6 ppl

Interview Question – just be yourself and you will be fine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was not too bad

Project Controller Interview

Project Controller
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

Interview Details – like everyone else that has applied for this role went through an initial screening with HR, then a telephone interview with a senior associate (where we dove into a little more dept about the technical requirements of the job), and then a in house interview (behavioral questions, case study, and little about my background), but then had to have one final interview with a hiring manager that wasnt present the day I had my on site interview so 4 interviews total.

Interview Question – My last interview was more about the qualities I was seeking in a manager so that threw me off a bit and I believe it was ultimately what cost me an offer   Answer Question

Deloitte National Leadership Program Interview

Deloitte National Leadership Program
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – I did an on-campus interview with my recruiter. She went over a 3-4 behavioral style questions and it was my job to make it as conversational as possible. Next was a second-round in-house interview at the office. I interviewed with a manager and partner, both 30 minutes long. The manager asked me 2 behavioral questions and then asked about my resume and experiences. Overall conversational as I asked him about his career and industries. The partner interview was purely conversational and fun.

Interview Question – My favorite question, which the partner asked, is why Public Accounting?   View Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of interviews. First round was through my university's on campus recruiting office. 30min with a Partner; interview was behavioral. Heard back four days later, got second round interview. This round was in-house, 8:30am-2pm. It included a short breakfast, followed by three 30min interviews with two Partners and one Manager. Afterwards a lunch with young professionals. Heard back two weeks later with the offer.

Interview Question – All questions were behavioral. Included: Why Accounting, Why Audit, Why Deloitte.
Tell me about a time where you pursued an issue against general opinion.
How would you describe your role in a team (three options given: piece-maker, leader, quiet person)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation occurred.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – its a 4 round process.
techinical round, case study round, principal round and HR profiling round

Interview Question – Situation based questions based on your Role you have applied. What will you do if go live date is near and a new scope is added to the project   View Answer