Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Interview Details – Called in for an interview the very next day after my resume was submitted. First had a 1:1 with the Director of the prospective team and then was put onto the Senior Manager. The Director conducted an informal interview, more to get an understanding of communication skills, and put me at my ease from the get go.
The Senior Manager then conducted the technical interview by asking concept based questions on what I would do in a given situation (technical). Each of these rounds amounted to half an hour. After 2 days received a call from HR who conducted his round of interview (1/2 hour) and he offered me the job immediately, stating the terms & conditions.

Interview Question – How are the orders tagged to the stock in the system while incoming or outgoing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I got a call from HR person after receiving my resume. There I had telephonic round of interview. She asked me about my project, qualification, how much I know about Deloitte, Travelling was involved so m I ready for that and all stuffs. Then I got selected for 1:1 round. On that day I went through second HR round of interview. There I asked in depth knowledge of my project, and she checked my presentation and performance. After clearing that I went through technical round. It was realated to my job profile. and finally after clearing all this rounds Final round was Director round.

Interview Question – Are you ready to travel?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.