Deloitte Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Initially I got a call from HR person after receiving my resume. There I had telephonic round of interview. She asked me about my project, qualification, how much I know about Deloitte, Travelling was involved so m I ready for that and all stuffs. Then I got selected for 1:1 round. On that day I went through second HR round of interview. There I asked in depth knowledge of my project, and she checked my presentation and performance. After clearing that I went through technical round. It was realated to my job profile. and finally after clearing all this rounds Final round was Director round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Called in for an interview the very next day after my resume was submitted. First had a 1:1 with the Director of the prospective team and then was put onto the Senior Manager. The Director conducted an informal interview, more to get an understanding of communication skills, and put me at my ease from the get go.
    The Senior Manager then conducted the technical interview by asking concept based questions on what I would do in a given situation (technical). Each of these rounds amounted to half an hour. After 2 days received a call from HR who conducted his round of interview (1/2 hour) and he offered me the job immediately, stating the terms & conditions.

Interview Questions
    • How are the orders tagged to the stock in the system while incoming or outgoing?   Answer Question