Deloitte Manager Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 phone screen with HR, 1 technical phone screen and then f2f with 4 sr. managers; one case presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an unhappy client you've had and how you handled it-   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a package and I accepted after 24 hrs of thought - no negotions.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process starts off with a call with the recruiter. The recruiter will want to know what is that you are interested in doing, why are you looking to change jobs, your career interests and make a general assessment of your fit. If deemed a possible fit you will be contacted to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen is done by a senior manager if you are applying for a manager position. The phones screen lasts about 30 minutes and generally doesn't get into the depth of your skills but will cover the breadth - domains, industries, technologies, etc. If the phone screen goes well you get called in for an office interview. There are three office interviews on the same day. The interviews are taken by three different people one of them being a partner or director. One interview focuses on your technical skills if you are applying for a position in the technology practice, one will be a business case and one will focus on core consulting attributes. After the interviews the three interviewers meet to discuss your performance and determine if an offer should be extended. If an offer is to be extended the recruiter will call you in about 1-2 weeks and extend the offer.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was - Which three people that you don't know do you admire the most and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary negotiation went on for 2 days at the end of which we met in the middle. They often also try to negotiate title and bring you in one level below what you at currently. If you have enough experience and skills to come in at your current level and stand your ground you can come in at your current level. I have never seen anyone joining Deloitte one level higher.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Multi-stage interview. Was pretty painless. Most of the emphasis was on trying to decide what part of the organization I fit. As I recall, there were four interviews in all.

Negotiation

I had a salary expectation that I set forth based on my prior history. They came in slightly below what I requested. However, this was at the height of the recession and the offers locally were far below what Deloitte offered. I consider what they offered fair.