Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

Manager Interview

Interview

Efficient and fast. Great interviewers. Personal. Same day or near same day minimum. This is an experienced hire process - campus interviews much more involved. Excellent vetting process for candidates. If you aren't the real deal, unlikely you'll get through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by office interview with multiple practitioners, last round was with a partner. Questions including personality check, skills verification, case study, types of projects, travel frequency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial contact was by recruiter and after 20 minute conversation I was moved to the hiring manager. After that it was a succession of 7 interviews with various levels from Manager all the way to Partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement change? This was an open ended question so change of process, strategy or whatever - it was up to me to define and present example.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy, i was trying to enter an internship program in 2006 for business process outsourcing area so in that way I could enter Deloitte. In 2007 I was formally hired and then in 2008 I switched to Financial Advisory, the area I belong nowadays. In fact getting in such area was easy, since I had preference in the process for being already a Deloitte's employee. Easy, i was trying to enter an internship program in 2006 for business process outsourcing area so in that way I could enter Deloitte. In 2007 I was formally hired and then in 2008 I switched to Financial Advisory, the area I belong nowadays. In fact getting in such area was easy, since I had preference in the process for being already a Deloitte's employee.

Interview Questions

• Trivial stuff, nothing that you cannot answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had three interviewers - one of the partners for cultural fit, one for technical review, and one for consulting skills. The cultural fit and consulting skills interviews were very casual, and more of a conversation. There was no case study. The technical review was much more intense to hone in on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions from the technical review.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

Interview

Very tough interview. There were couple of rounds of interview - one with Senior Manager, then with Director, then with Human Resource. It was a slow process and took a lot of time from end to end.

Interview Questions

• What will be the most prime reason Deloitte will hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negotiate much

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Interview

Very professional and structured hiring process. They hold regular networking events where you can get introduced to leaders as well as project teams looking for talent in various areas. This is followed by a back to back interviewing process one on one by about 3-4 employees at various levels.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Interview

HR are nice, interview went very smooth with HR, manager interview with a group of 10 people from other elite university, it was in cantonese with a little bit english, partner interviewed for 15 mins, get the result in a week

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple, met many people, discussion format, and open to all kinds of questions and comments. The HR people were very helpful and patient. The interviewers were smart, talented, and had plenty of guidance. They also were very truthful and spoke about the challenges of changing jobs and the duties and responsibilities that may be hard for me as a manager.

Negotiation

Yes. I was able to negotiate my salary, and also get a one-time signing bonus. Be confident in your abilities and experience. And make to ask for what you want - you may actually get it.