Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview and face to face interview for 4 times. Good interview environment and support. Nice people and friendly staff. Long interview process. Good team environment and good learning place. alot of questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Approx. 1hr interview with a Director who was selected based on my past experience. Competency based e.g. Leadership, Technical awareness, motivational fit etc. Generally it was straightforward and fitted with the briefing from the recruitment agency. Interviewer explained possible next steps which I took to be a good sign and I was asked to attend an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• The classics - where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? In your last roles what did you do that was innovative?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

A manager of the practice asked a handful of Behavioral questions. This interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. On same day, I also has a Case interview - which was led by a practice senior Manager. In some cased, a third interview - technical is conducted, typically by a Subject Matter Expert.

Interview Questions

• necessary skills to succeed in consulting   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary

Manager Interview

Interview

Efficient and fast. Great interviewers. Personal. Same day or near same day minimum. This is an experienced hire process - campus interviews much more involved. Excellent vetting process for candidates. If you aren't the real deal, unlikely you'll get through.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by office interview with multiple practitioners, last round was with a partner. Questions including personality check, skills verification, case study, types of projects, travel frequency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial contact was by recruiter and after 20 minute conversation I was moved to the hiring manager. After that it was a succession of 7 interviews with various levels from Manager all the way to Partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement change? This was an open ended question so change of process, strategy or whatever - it was up to me to define and present example.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy, i was trying to enter an internship program in 2006 for business process outsourcing area so in that way I could enter Deloitte. In 2007 I was formally hired and then in 2008 I switched to Financial Advisory, the area I belong nowadays. In fact getting in such area was easy, since I had preference in the process for being already a Deloitte's employee. Easy, i was trying to enter an internship program in 2006 for business process outsourcing area so in that way I could enter Deloitte. In 2007 I was formally hired and then in 2008 I switched to Financial Advisory, the area I belong nowadays. In fact getting in such area was easy, since I had preference in the process for being already a Deloitte's employee.

Interview Questions

• Trivial stuff, nothing that you cannot answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had three interviewers - one of the partners for cultural fit, one for technical review, and one for consulting skills. The cultural fit and consulting skills interviews were very casual, and more of a conversation. There was no case study. The technical review was much more intense to hone in on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions from the technical review.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

Interview

Very tough interview. There were couple of rounds of interview - one with Senior Manager, then with Director, then with Human Resource. It was a slow process and took a lot of time from end to end.

Interview Questions

• What will be the most prime reason Deloitte will hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negotiate much