Deloitte

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

68 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

I originally applied for a position online with Deloitte. I received prompt telephone follow ups and was scheduled for an onsite interview.
I took a technical interview on the phone first followed by three interviews onsite.
I attended the interview and was presented with an offer in the days after.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked some very technical questions during the phone interview, specifically on databases including cursors, loops etc.   Answer Question

I took an offer at a different company

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

I was referred into Deloitte by a current employee; I received an initial phone screen; then I had an phone interview with a PPD; i was scheduled for a panel interview and received an offer the following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Very casual and informal, but thorough. I was surprised at how calm everyone was as Deloitte has a reputation for being exceedingly type A. Very casual and informal, but thorough. I was surprised at how calm everyone was as Deloitte has a reputation for being exceedingly type A.

Interview Questions
    • Why Deloitte and not one of our competitors? I expected the why Deloitte, but to be asked to say why "not" to the others surprised me.   Answer Question

Other firm offered a better package.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Very professional and structured hiring process. They hold regular networking events where you can get introduced to leaders as well as project teams looking for talent in various areas. This is followed by a back to back interviewing process one on one by about 3-4 employees at various levels.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2011.

Got a call from recruiter

Had a phone interview. Recruiter checked the technical and industry experience

After 2 days, got a call from Sr manager. Checked my consulting experience and fit for deloitte. Interview went for 90 Minutes

Got another call from recruiter withing 1 week to have face to face interview. Had interview with 2 Sr manager and 1 director. Had to give 30 minutes presentation. All went well.

very friendly recruiter and Deloitte staff. Got a email in 1 week stating that everybody was very pleased and Deloitte is working on offer.

Got a resonable offer and accepted.

Did not Negotiated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

Interviewed over the phone and in person. Process was smooth. Interviews were straight forward no curve balls.

Interview Questions
    Straight forward. They have a range to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

long interview process with several people

Interview Questions
    • asked techinical questions about PeopleSoft Financials   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

The interview was quite straightforward. Even though it was for technology consulting, the questions were quite generic and not too technology oriented. Focus is mostly on presentation skills and how situations were handled in prior projects and assignments.

Interview Questions
    • Will you travel to Alaska every week if your project requires you to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Recruiter call followed by on site interviews with 4 people - 45 minutes each back to back. Call back within 4 business days. The questions focused on business process and situations. No technical questions were given.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation and how you overcame that while managing a team   Answer Question
    None - they said flat out that this was the best package and nothing more could be done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

2 interviews on the phone with HR, 2 interviews with managers on phone, 1 face to face with hiring manager. HR was a little slow, difficult to get a hold of, but the remaining people were amazing. Made me feel very comfortable. They knew exactly what problems they needed to solve, and what they needed.

Interview Questions
    I was given an offer, and pushed back for more, we ended up settling in the middle plus a sign on bonus.