Deloitte

Deloitte Marketing Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Very unprofessional interview phone call. The interviewer was late to the call and I could barely understand what he was saying. The phone interview consisted of him asking me line by line why I was qualified for the position that I applied for. Overall, it was not a challenging interview. Just be prepared to explain why you are a good candidate based on the job posting.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2011.

It was a three step process that consisted of an initial phone interview followed by set of questions which I assume helped determine if a in-person interview was granted. After the answers were submitted I got a phone call a few weeks later scheduling a real interview!

In terms of people, there were four people involved. One person set-up and conducted the phone interview, another person called to set-up the in-person interview and two different people conducted the in-person interview.

Overall, everyone was clear, professional and respectful. They always sent follow-up emails after a phone call and confirmed dates and times. Although I did not get the job, they called and provided constictive feedback and told me to look out for other opportunties within the organization.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time where you had to deliver bad news? How was it handled?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2009.

I was contact via the telephone for an initial sceening which was followed by a two stage interview in the office.

Interview Questions
    • what are your salary expectations and why shoukd you be paid for what you are asking for   View Answer
    It was laid back and fair