Deloitte

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing

I applied online and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional interview phone call. The interviewer was late to the call and I could barely understand what he was saying. The phone interview consisted of him asking me line by line why I was qualified for the position that I applied for. Overall, it was not a challenging interview. Just be prepared to explain why you are a good candidate based on the job posting.

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2009.

Interview Details – Indepth telephone interview with general competency questions. Next interviews consisted of a marketing presentation / plan then more informal interviews.

Interview Question – Strenghts, weaknesses, difficult people   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate the highest package you can get at the offset, and don't rely on a bonus offer or thinking that after you have proved yourself it will be easy to get a promotion.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was a three step process that consisted of an initial phone interview followed by set of questions which I assume helped determine if a in-person interview was granted. After the answers were submitted I got a phone call a few weeks later scheduling a real interview!

In terms of people, there were four people involved. One person set-up and conducted the phone interview, another person called to set-up the in-person interview and two different people conducted the in-person interview.

Overall, everyone was clear, professional and respectful. They always sent follow-up emails after a phone call and confirmed dates and times. Although I did not get the job, they called and provided constictive feedback and told me to look out for other opportunties within the organization.

Interview Question – Recall a time where you had to deliver bad news? How was it handled?   Answer Question

Marketing

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was contact via the telephone for an initial sceening which was followed by a two stage interview in the office.

Interview Question – what are your salary expectations and why shoukd you be paid for what you are asking for   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was laid back and fair

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!