Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte
- Business Technology Analyst (386)
- Consultant (322)
- Senior Consultant (254)
- Business Analyst (180)
- Intern (159)
- ERS Consultant (137)
- Audit Assistant (114)
- Analyst (111)
- Audit Staff (100)
- Manager (81)
- Human Capital Analyst (74)
- Audit (67)
- Associate (60)
- Audit Intern (59)
- Tax Associate (54)
- Tax Consultant I (44)
- Technology Consultant (42)
- Senior Manager (34)
- Audit Senior (32)
- Tax Intern (30)
- ERS Senior Consultant (29)
- BTA (28)
- Tax Consultant (27)
- Federal Analyst (24)
- Audit Associate (24)
- Staff Accountant (19)
- Auditor (17)
- Senior Analyst (17)
- Tax (17)
- Project Controller (17)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
It started with a phone screen- they went over the job description, reconfirming that it was a limited contrat (1 year) - reconfirmed the requirements for the job, verified the information on the résumé. Phone conversation lasted approximately 30 minutes. Phase 2- the formal interview with a panel of 2 managers and a representative of Human Resources. The Interview lasted one hour. They requried many examples and they put you through a case to see how one reacts in a given situation. They verify your credit and for background checks they require minimum of 3 references and they contact everyone - Thorough check is done. The reference interview lasts about 30 minutes with each person contacted.
- Give me an example of how you dealt with an irate customer and you have a limited time to response - you have to be precise and concise Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
At first they sent me an e-mail to book a phone interview, it was a 30 min interview, one week after the phone interview they called me for a 1:1 interview, 1h interview.
- we discussed my resume, she asked me if I took any accounting classes, why I wanted to join the company and if I wanted to do a Master Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.
- Why did u apply for this position 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
2 rounds interview. 1st round: interview with 2 managers. Some behaviour/situational questions, few technical questions. They expect you to possess basic knowledge about transfer pricing. You have to be able to calculate transfer price and ROA. 2nd round: interview with a partner.
- A question asked what risk did you take in your past, give an example. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2012.
Phone Interview - 10 min, 3 F2F interviews, tests (grammar, MSoffice, etc).
- None really. Pretty straightforward questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
job wasn't right for me
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review