Deloitte Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.2

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

5 rounds 1. Technical - technology questions related to functional domain, technology, work experience, projects. 2. Technical with more in depth technical questions 3. Versant test - English test 4. Round with business lead 5. Hr

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I accepted the offer they gave me

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of 5 round (.NET) 1st technical round was easy . 2nd technical was more detailed. Scenario based questions. 3rd managerial round. 4th Versant test i.e basic english test over telephone. 5th HR/salary negotiation There were around 125 peoples for interview. My interview was scheduled at 11:00 AM, Mumbai- Powai, but it started at 3:30 PM The face to face interview consisted of 75 mins.

Interview Questions

• 1) Architecture of project 2) obj = null or obj.dispose is efficient....Why? Explain 3) TRY { //return to some point } catch { } finally { } will finally get execute first or will it return before finally. 4) AJAX update panel extender... Questions on Trigger and mode = conditional 5) Write code based on scenarios and explain 6) How does Garbage collector free memory? Explain? 7) If you want to select only few records from database, then you will prefer function or stored procedure....why? 8) write code to change value from view state at particular life cycle ? then you will be asked how will you changed it for this particular page cycle. Finally it was waste of time. Deloitte is not worth for giving such interviews. If you have interview schedule for any other company prefer that.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1st they asked for some pet clinic design without having clear idea what they want and wanting everything from persona,wire frames,ideas concepts as much as you can do! They called me on Saturday saying it will be scheduled but to my horror it was walkin and horribly managed. They acted so pricy as if I was desperate to get their job. The interviewers looked more like having fun on Saturday by calling candidates & asking ideas for their projects!! The entire process was shambles because loud music was being played in background and nobody knew how many rounds will be there. I feel they do such things to put in their KRA!

Interview Questions

• Stupid question like what is your fav app and if you can make it better.   1 Answer
    • After seeing my bags & shoes, are you brand cautious & Why so!   1 Answer

Senior Consultant - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

.Net Developer Interview I got a mail from HR Hyderabad regarding a scheduled interview at Deloitte US India Powai Location. Went for the drive , Saw almost 50-60 candidates already waiting in line, the Waiting was arranged well , tried to make the candidates comfortable. Coming To interview : 4 Rounds Technical 1 Technical 2 Versant Business Head / Mgr Round Hr Went in at 3:30 my slot , Got into 1st round at 6:15pm got out 6:50pm Interviewer was good technical guy , well versed in .Net , had a nice round of question set prepd Check the questions below.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your projects in resume and Architecture of the project you worked on ?   1 Answer
    • CLS and CTS ? Difference between them.   1 Answer
    • Asp.net State management ?   1 Answer
    • Can view-state value be changed in page life cycle ? if yes then before which page life cycle event ? Collection and What is common between all collection types , Application of collection in .net framework ? Linq ? Ado.net ? What is Difference between Datareader and Dataset ? Connected vs Disconnected architecture ? Execute Reader and Execute Scalar and Execute NonQuery ,Explain in detail WCF and Contracts used in it ? Clustered and Non Clustered Index ? Select Count(*) c1 , Count(*) c2 from employees returns 2 coloumns >> 100, 200 , then ExecuteScalar will retrieve which value   1 Answer

Consultant/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Short-listing over phone, a confirmation mail for venue and timing was received. At Venue : They collected CV from everyone (as many candidates were called) Two Technical interview if cleared then Versant test (language test) afterwards HR Round.

BTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Wonder. They take care of you like a good host. Provide you good place to wait, if interview is taking time they provide snacks and other refreshments. The HR and interviewers are good and test your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for your professional future?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Email written to HR/Recruitment team of Deloitte: ========================================== Worst interview experience ever. Will not recommend this organization to anyone. Not even capable of managing interviews. What is the point in making candidates wait endlessly without even taking a single round of interview. To top it up, there were few candidates called up from Pune to Mumbai office! They were just sitting in the waiting room for hours.Complete waste of time and energy. On being asked on the status after a round of interview, the staff would only say "wait up" and then would run away and disappear for hours. I reached Mumbai office on the scheduled time at 11:30 AM. My first round was done at around 1:30 PM. First round status was disclosed at 4 PM only after repeatedly asking for it. After that I waited till 6 PM but still there was no communication on second round except for the usual "wait up". On asking whether or not all 4 rounds will be completed today itself (as it was already 6:30 PM and I was still waiting for 2nd round) the recruitment team started laughing and making jokes among themselves (don't know what was so funny with my question). After discussion with few other candidates who had already appeared for interview in the past with Deloitte, it was clear that this is a commonplace here.They enjoy making people wait entire day that too without even taking a single round of interview!! It is absolutely fine if you think I am taking it too far by writing this but this was the agony of many who appeared for the interview today (in the past and for the future candidates as well). It is just that I am the one speaking it out. Thank you very much for this experience. ===========================================

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through recruiter for the interview and as per what I had been told the interview was for Senior consultant. So the process started like below, 1.I went in for the interview and they made me sit in the conference room full of other individuals came for interview. They instructed everybody to submit the resume and write skill set, years of exp and time you came in - I mean why I can understand time I came in but why years of exp and skill set isn't that the first line on you resume 2.I wrote my skill set as HTML5,.Net,JavaScript and AngularJS one guy called me and asked are you a .Net resource or a Java resource. Wow he didn't even aware that JavaScript has nothing to do with Java. The guy standing in there kept asking what comes to your mind when you think about Deloitte and showed some impressive videos etc. But after a time it was getting repetitive and boring 3.I kept waiting for the interview for more than 2 hours that was again -1 for Deloitte 4.I went for the interview. The interviewer didn't even bothered to introduce him for the first time. He made me sit in the cubicle (so unprofessional I could hear the other interview) and said he will be back. The guy went on a call and came back after 5 minutes 5.When he was back he introduced himself and the I could guess that this guy was not at all interested in taking my interview. He asked me questions you will ask to a 2 years or 3 years experienced guy. The interviewer wasn't even interested in listening and was looking all around when I was answering his questions. (-1 for this) 6.Anyways I completed the interview and I knew the result. Basically the position was for junior guys if they had few years of experience in .Net could have easily passed the interview and not for a senior guy as I had been told. I am not sure about the case though but anyways I wasted my weekend.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is polymorphism? 2.What is runtime polymorphism and compile time polymorphism 3.Difference between session and static class 4.What is Lambda expression 5.Few Db questions. In that one question was wrong   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a very poor interview process experience at Deloitte, Mumbai. The process included 4 rounds of interviews over a period of 2 months. The HR acted very unprofessionally throughout the process; she acted extremely positive throughout my process - as if am going to make it 100%, because of which I took my on-campus placement process very lightly. I kept waiting for her to give me a closure; everytime I gave her a call, she told me she's going to speak to the senior management and let me know the final results in a day or two. As a result, I lost on all the opportunities on campus; and guess what, it's been over 2 months now and I never received an update from her side.

Interview Questions

• Mostly around your previous work experience - the type of projects you have worked on, etc.   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

5 rounds, 2 technicals , 1 spoken english - versant test , 1 Managerial round and Final HR round. if you clear the 2 technical rounds, mostly you are through provided you are OK in speaking english.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some thing about yourself, and all questions depending on your resume   Answer Question