Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte PERSONAL ASSISTANT Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

In the interview they check my qualifications, my experience and they made me questions about if i feel confortable working with people of different nationalities, they asked me about my skills, but one thing that caugth my attention is that the person making the interview HR director, from Lebanon, she was looking at the window when i was talking instead of looking at my face, on my experience, worst interview ever, because i felt the HR was not professional enough.

Interview Questions
  • You feel confortable working with people of different nationalities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2010.

Applied via an agency. Had three interviews in total. Technical skills were tested via the agency. About three weeks altogether from application to offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with clashing priorities?   View Answer
    Tough but I'm not good at this bit but was happy with the final offer