Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Consultant Interview

Strategy Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about 2 hours and a half.
I was given half an hour to go over a written business case (similar to an HBS case study) and 4 questions to answer. The case was much more difficult than the practice one which was sent to me prior the interview, and I only managed to answer 2 questions in the time allotted.
Then I went over the case during one hour with a young consultant - the whole process was in English. We went over my answers, even though I made mistakes along the way the consultant stayed very friendly.
I then had another hour with a more senior consultant, who asked me very typical behavioral questions, and then did another case with me (spoken).
The process was tiring but very interesting. If you make it to the next round there is a group interview, I don't know what the specifics for that interview are.

Interview Question – No surprising or difficult questions, I just wasn't very prepared. Even though its a written case, you should have the typical case interview frameworks in mind (case in point etc)   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Paris (France)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Resume + cover letter transmission
English test
Interview process included 2 rounds : 1st with a Manager and 2nd with a Director
During the 2nd round, a quick business case was submitted and discussed during the interview
The overall process lasted 1 month

All questions could be asked and were responded in total transparency

Interview Question – No unexpected question, except 2-3 questions regarding the business case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ; salary grid

Assistant Director Interview

Assistant Director
Paris (France)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Interview Details – The procedure is simple, after passing an english test (yo must score at least 60%) you have a first interview, typically with a manager. If everything goes ok you'll have a meeting with the Partner. Then you'll have a meeting with HR.

Interview Question – The usual thing.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auditeur - Consultant Junior Des Systèmes D'information Interview

Auditeur - Consultant Junior Des Systèmes D'information
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details – first apply online, then after a week, i was aked to go though interviews in their site. there is an english test, HR interview and mangager interview. english test is very diffcult. HR asked some diffcult questions. the manager is very nice

Interview Question – describe the situation when you feel stressed and how you deal with it?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details – Easy hiring process, english test, one to two interview, one with HR, one with management

Negotiation Details – No negociation, it's fixed salary related to your school

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews :
First round : One with a senior consultant, the second with the HR assistant the classic interview type for both. And at the end an english test similar to the TOEIC, very easy for a fluent english speaker.
Second round : With the partner, more challenging with questions about the industry.

Interview Question – As a student what do you need to learn in order to be efficient now ?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!