Deloitte

2.8

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern (Audit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Process is done mostly via email and recruiter phone calls. Attend the pre-interview diner the night before and seek out your interviewer! This is crucial for success.

Interview Questions

University scheduling in regards to Master's program

Economic Consultant - Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Two Interviews (one behavioral and one technicals); basic questions; but KNOW exactly what Transfer Pricing is

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you used quantitative reasoning to prove your point   Answer Question

Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Things we talked

1st round telephonic -- details about my work experience and resume stuff.

2nd round -- personal interview -- valuation methods, DCF in depth, WACC, tax rate on WACC, FCFF, FCFE, technical about my modeling skills. Types of valuation methods.

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Basically 3 rounds of interviews first an HR phone screening, then another phone screen with someone in the office. Finally an interview in office, three separate 30 minute interviews. Each had a different theme. Consulting questions, personality and then skills questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you didn't have a time to complete everything what did you do?.... Also make sure you know how consulting billing works, time and expenses, etc.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Initial interview was on campus, final interviews were in the office. All interviews were very laid back and conversational. They do not expect you to have the skills and knowledge to perform your job, they'll teach you that. They just want to see that you're personable and can communicate with team members and clients.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2011.

It was very normal interview. Comnducted by three differnt people including a partner.
    No surprises. usual Q's like best and worst experience,, How do you react to unreasonable client requests. Conflict resolution. Career objectives and goals. Case was tricky but not difficult. Overall a good interview experience

Interview Questions
    • Business case - The drill down questions were very detailed   Answer Question
    Had multiple rounds of negotiations with 10K increase in offer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

I had 4 interviews total. First round was 1 case 1 fit interview. Pretty basic questions for fit while for case it was very dynamic. You'll get very clear feedback from your interviewer. Second round was more of fit. High-level employee will interview you and listen to what you have to say about your resume.

Interview Questions
    • How should we restructure a telecommunications company with rising costs and falling customer service reviews?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

It was an interview on campus. I waited for about 5 minutes to speak with the interviewer. The interview took about 30 minutes. Basic questions about behavior and situation circumstances were asked. The interview was very civil.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a team member was not meeting expectations and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

2 interviews, 1 on 1 each. Very Behavioral, they just want to know what kinda of personality you have and whether you are a good fit for the firm (It will show if you just be yourself). They are very interested in teamwork and extracurricular activities, problem solving, situational analysis, etc. The culture is very passionate about what they do and you can feel it as you meet everyone at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to unexpectedly use or communicate with other departments for a specific project.   Answer Question
    • What are some of your best attributes and some traits that you feel you need to work on?   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Got the call through my University. The first round included a case interview and a behavioral interview. I did really bad at the case interview and almost knew I was out. The interviewer prompted me with answers. Both interviewers were really nice. Was told on the same evening that I did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions
    • A telecom company enters the broadband market. It implements a CRM separate from but integrated with the current CRM. How would you go about designing the business process for a customer sales representative?   Answer Question
    • Why consulting? Why Deloitte?   Answer Question