Deloitte

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Resume screening

Interview Questions
    • Very easy behavioral question, but you don't know what they look for   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Initial contact through college recruiters at Meet The Firm events. They maintained contact as I expressed interest. The interviews were initially on campus and then later in house. The questions were mostly behavioral based, but then the last few (in house) were more a meet and greet with various senior members of the firm. My offer was communicated shortly afterwards (within 24 hours).

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage change and working with difficult people?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate as there was very little room (especially with salary). I could have negotiated location, but not salary or start date.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I first arrived at the interview on my university's interviewing site and was greeted by a Deloitte greeter. She was very friendly, and we chatted about various topics. My interviewer, then, came out of the room and greeted me. The interview I did not feel was very formal. He was extremely nice, and wanted to know what I had questions about regarding the position. It was more of an informative interview rather than asking direct questions to me. He made is seem like a natural conversation rather than an interview.