Deloitte

Updated Aug 11, 2014
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The initial phone screen took less than two days to be scheduled after the referral. The phone screen was with the experienced hire recruitment director for the region. After a week, the in person meetings were scheduled with various members of the team and respective partners. The schedule was very organized and office was nice. I was told a decision would be made within the next few days and that did happen.

Interview Questions
  • An unexpected question I was asked was regarding campus recruiting. The job applied for did not require campus recruiting and the organization has a separate group for that.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate as I had done some research on salary. I would suggest asking for what you want regarding base as while the position was bonus eligible, the bonus can often vary or not be awarded due to performance of the company or economic influences.