Deloitte

2.9

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Six 1:1 interviews plus lunch. Mostly people were pleasant and asked questions about my resume and why I wanted to get into transfer pricing. A few asked my career plans.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience mentoring? How would you handle inspiring an employee who wasn't doing well at the firm.   View Answer

Associate 6 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Received a call from the recruiter and explained resume. Then had a phone interview with the project staffing lead. Then brought into an office for final round of Q/A.

Interview Questions
    The salary was negotiable ~$10k.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I recruited through my university, there were two rounds on interviews. In the first round there was on behavioral and one technical case. In the second round it was a full day of interviews (combination of behavioral and case)

Business Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I got the interview through my campus' college recruiting. The interview itself was just behavioral questions. The interviewer seemed really friendly. The interview itself was really not many actual questions, but more of a conversation. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes and then we ran out of time. Basically if you can speak about your resume, carry a conversation like a person, and demonstrate that you really researched the company you should get a leg up.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I was going through the on-campus recruiting process. I did the first round, but was not selected for the second round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Deloitte hires in rounds and you will have to go through multiple rounds of interviews (informal, behavioral... basically just getting to know you and expanding on your resume). I would recommend being outgoing and getting your name out there by going to information sessions etc. Don't be scared to stand out and don't be quiet!!

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you've ever been put in and how did you get out of it?   Answer Question
    You have about 2-4 weeks to tell them whether or not you will take the internship.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
    All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
    Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

I applied for the ERS Consultant summer internship through my career center on campus. The night before the interview was a Pre-social event where we got to talk with current employees who attended my school. The event was a very relax atmosphere, but remember the recruiters are judging you and going to ask for feedback on how well you asked questions and mingled.
    The next day at the interview it broken up into two parts each 30 minutes long. The first interview was more just talking about random things and learning about the position and how the internship works out. The second interview was more traditional with behavioral questions. They both wanna see what you will say and if you can keep a conversation going since the internship you interact a lot with the clients.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you really had to sell an idea and get everyone to agree with you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about who you are and not what I see on your resume?   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

I was approached by a Deloitte recruiter on LinkedIn and had a great experience with the interview process. The process started with a phone call with a recruiter to answer general questions about the position and the company. After that, I had a phone interview with a Manager who tested my excel skills and asked some analytical questions. Finally, I was flown out for my final round of interviews with a Manager and two Senior Managers in the region. Each interview had a different "theme" - behaivoral questions, some analytical questions, and a case study. I received my offer several days after my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate relocation and a higher salary.