Deloitte

2.9

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2008.

On campus then in-house interview. If you're asked to go out for a drink the night before the interview process you're most likely going to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    Do not try to negotiate as coming out of college, I highly doubt there is room for negotiation.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Quick and Easy

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

I was a college campus hire. Went through 2 rounds of interview, first was a 30min behavioral and 30min case and was notified the same day if we passed that round. Second round was the next day and it was 1 hour case. Job offer was extended a couple of weeks after. None of the interviews was on-site. We did however have a EYO day which is sometime in November (at least for the office that I am hired for).

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions, case was pretty straight forward just needed to structure well.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

1st round on campus was relatively easy, they flew a manager down from SF to LA and so the interview was really easy. The 2nd round in SF was with one manger and one partner. Both were pretty conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were trying to achieve something and you faced something that got in the way of getting it?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
    All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
    Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

Human Capital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Had an HR consulting internship with Mercer the summer before
    Submitted application for position, indicated office preference for SF, DC, then Chicago
    1st rounds on campus in midwest with Partner (Peggy is awesome) w/ informal case interview
    Contacted by recruiter to discuss service line fit (went with HRSD given my background)
    Flown out to San Francisco for Blitz weekend (awesome, thank you Deloitte!)
    Missed Friday night networking event because of late flight
    Caught up with other interviewees (~20) on Saturday for all-day interviews
    Interviews consisted of 3 behavioral/informal cases, panel Q&As, presentations, networking, and 1 group case presentation in front of three partners/sr. managers
    Thought I did terrible and did not do well at the networking part
    Received phone call 2 weeks later from Service Group leader (Barbara Adachi is awesome too!) with offer
    Deloitte HC does a GREAT job with recruitment

Interview Questions
    Standard offer package: starting sal at 65k with 10k signing bonus (you would have to pay back the 10k signing bonus at a pro-rated rate if you left anytime in the first 2 years though)

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Six 1:1 interviews plus lunch. Mostly people were pleasant and asked questions about my resume and why I wanted to get into transfer pricing. A few asked my career plans.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience mentoring? How would you handle inspiring an employee who wasn't doing well at the firm.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

On-campus case interviews followed by visit to the company for further case interviews.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

It was a Skype interview. The interviewer was very casual and friendly. Mostly consisted of questions about past projects and how I would fit in in the new set up.

Interview Questions
    • How would you fit in in such a technology oriented role/environment considering you do not have a core technical background   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.