Deloitte

Updated Nov 5, 2014

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

First round was on campus. Strictly behavioral interview.

Second round was at their office in San Francisco. Extremely nice people. Mostly behavioral with a some technical questions thrown in.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

It was a Skype interview. The interviewer was very casual and friendly. Mostly consisted of questions about past projects and how I would fit in in the new set up.

Interview Questions
    • How would you fit in in such a technology oriented role/environment considering you do not have a core technical background   Answer Question

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Six 1:1 interviews plus lunch. Mostly people were pleasant and asked questions about my resume and why I wanted to get into transfer pricing. A few asked my career plans.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience mentoring? How would you handle inspiring an employee who wasn't doing well at the firm.   View Answer

Associate 6 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Received a call from the recruiter and explained resume. Then had a phone interview with the project staffing lead. Then brought into an office for final round of Q/A.

Interview Questions
    The salary was negotiable ~$10k.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I recruited through my university, there were two rounds on interviews. In the first round there was on behavioral and one technical case. In the second round it was a full day of interviews (combination of behavioral and case)

Business Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I got the interview through my campus' college recruiting. The interview itself was just behavioral questions. The interviewer seemed really friendly. The interview itself was really not many actual questions, but more of a conversation. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes and then we ran out of time. Basically if you can speak about your resume, carry a conversation like a person, and demonstrate that you really researched the company you should get a leg up.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I was going through the on-campus recruiting process. I did the first round, but was not selected for the second round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Deloitte hires in rounds and you will have to go through multiple rounds of interviews (informal, behavioral... basically just getting to know you and expanding on your resume). I would recommend being outgoing and getting your name out there by going to information sessions etc. Don't be scared to stand out and don't be quiet!!

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you've ever been put in and how did you get out of it?   Answer Question
    You have about 2-4 weeks to tell them whether or not you will take the internship.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
    All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
    Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.