Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Human Capital Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – Quick and Easy

Interview Question – 30 seconds to give an elevator speech   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was a college campus hire. Went through 2 rounds of interview, first was a 30min behavioral and 30min case and was notified the same day if we passed that round. Second round was the next day and it was 1 hour case. Job offer was extended a couple of weeks after. None of the interviews was on-site. We did however have a EYO day which is sometime in November (at least for the office that I am hired for).

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions, case was pretty straight forward just needed to structure well.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st round on campus was relatively easy, they flew a manager down from SF to LA and so the interview was really easy. The 2nd round in SF was with one manger and one partner. Both were pretty conversational.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were trying to achieve something and you faced something that got in the way of getting it?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

Interview Question – Biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Human Capital Consultant Interview

Human Capital Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Had an HR consulting internship with Mercer the summer before
Submitted application for position, indicated office preference for SF, DC, then Chicago
1st rounds on campus in midwest with Partner (Peggy is awesome) w/ informal case interview
Contacted by recruiter to discuss service line fit (went with HRSD given my background)
Flown out to San Francisco for Blitz weekend (awesome, thank you Deloitte!)
Missed Friday night networking event because of late flight
Caught up with other interviewees (~20) on Saturday for all-day interviews
Interviews consisted of 3 behavioral/informal cases, panel Q&As, presentations, networking, and 1 group case presentation in front of three partners/sr. managers
Thought I did terrible and did not do well at the networking part
Received phone call 2 weeks later from Service Group leader (Barbara Adachi is awesome too!) with offer
Deloitte HC does a GREAT job with recruitment

Interview Question – Don't remember; it was all very informal in my memory   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard offer package: starting sal at 65k with 10k signing bonus (you would have to pay back the 10k signing bonus at a pro-rated rate if you left anytime in the first 2 years though)

Economist Interview

Economist
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – Six 1:1 interviews plus lunch. Mostly people were pleasant and asked questions about my resume and why I wanted to get into transfer pricing. A few asked my career plans.

Interview Question – What is your experience mentoring? How would you handle inspiring an employee who wasn't doing well at the firm.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – On-campus case interviews followed by visit to the company for further case interviews.

Interview Question – Group case with role play.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Richmond, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was a Skype interview. The interviewer was very casual and friendly. Mostly consisted of questions about past projects and how I would fit in in the new set up.

Interview Question – How would you fit in in such a technology oriented role/environment considering you do not have a core technical background   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was going through the on-campus recruiting process. I did the first round, but was not selected for the second round.

Interview Question – What is your interest?   Answer Question