Deloitte

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions I did not know.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Interview Question – Asked what would I do to get a project back on track   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward.

I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

Interview Details – The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
  • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Senior Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – One intensive technical round , Managerial round , Behavioral round ( By business lead ) and communication round ( clearing this is mandatory). Discussion with HR would only on package.

Interview Question – Technical round covers diverse topics.   Answer Question

Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details – I first received a call from HR in Perth requesting an interview , I had to follow up a couple of times before the preliminary interview was organised 12 days later. It was a catch up in Brisbane office to find more about the role.

I did not 'shoot the lights out' with the interview, nor did it go horribly wrong, however after being told I would be contacted in the coming days, I have still hot heard back from them over a week later...

The interview was really a discussion about my experience in property, and more about the role. It went for 1 hour. General questions about where the Brisbane and Australian leasing market is at the moment, how do you rate your report writing and numbers. Silly HR question right at the death, see below.

Interview Question – How many people would be playing golf right now? (I was interviewed at 4pm).   View Answer

Paris (France)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Resume + cover letter transmission
English test
Interview process included 2 rounds : 1st with a Manager and 2nd with a Director
During the 2nd round, a quick business case was submitted and discussed during the interview
The overall process lasted 1 month

All questions could be asked and were responded in total transparency

Interview Question – No unexpected question, except 2-3 questions regarding the business case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ; salary grid

Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history.

Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Question – Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Senior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2009.

Interview Details – Writing assessment test, logical reasoning, atleast 3 rounds of personal interview

Interview Question – Business case could be as random as - What are the total number of street lights in your city?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Hire

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – It was very simple basic accounting knowledge will work.

Interview Question – Tricky question to catch you on your basics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is very tough.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!