Deloitte

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

7 rounds of interview- from a team member to the senior manager. The interviews were not difficult per se- they ranged from people asking 'definitions' of terms to the typical situational type questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was provided a problem and asked to solve it on the spot and also provide a visual/diagrammatic portrayal of my expanation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Senior Analyst Interview

Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward.

I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions
    • How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
    • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question
    Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

online application. phone call on the second day and then email to set up a phone interview time. The interview was with a senior recruiter. The interview first went through the detail of the resume and no any behavior questions. The rest of interview was heavily focus on salary history and expected salary.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a number what you expect for salary (at the first round of interviews)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

I first received a call from HR in Perth requesting an interview , I had to follow up a couple of times before the preliminary interview was organised 12 days later. It was a catch up in Brisbane office to find more about the role.

I did not 'shoot the lights out' with the interview, nor did it go horribly wrong, however after being told I would be contacted in the coming days, I have still hot heard back from them over a week later...

The interview was really a discussion about my experience in property, and more about the role. It went for 1 hour. General questions about where the Brisbane and Australian leasing market is at the moment, how do you rate your report writing and numbers. Silly HR question right at the death, see below.

Interview Questions
    • How many people would be playing golf right now? (I was interviewed at 4pm).   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history.

Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Questions
    • Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

It was very simple basic accounting knowledge will work.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is very tough.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview:
    I was approached by a job consultant for approval related to submission of my resume.
    The first round of interview was carried out by the Talent (HR) guys and Iguess they just check on your maturity and adjustablity skills.
    Next as I was being selected for a leaders (Manager) position I was spoken to by the HYD Talent team by a senior personnel. This gentleman mostly cross checked the details of my resume, wit minor inputs from his side.
    So far the telecons related to basics of your adaptablity and conversational skills.
    Thereafter my Service Line Lead was next on the Telecon, and he gave me a thorough check concerning my knowledge in my respective field. You cant fool them cause they are indeed best of the best, and demand the best talent available. Though Im not boasting, but I felt good when I answered atleast 70% of the questions correctly.
    The next round was a VC and my SLL gave me a handsdown detail of how the firm operates and what are the expectations from me.
    Finally the last round was another VC with the International DIrector and this gentleman just carried out a frank & friendly discussion as he was chatting. But I could make out, that he had collected all possible details and was steadily judging and evaluating me.
    RIght next call was from the Talent team discussing about the Package and joining details. The whole process took around 4 months.
    Ok another thing was one the Talent team starts negotiating with hints, you will have to appear for a Versant Test, which will comprehend your knowledge of the English language. THis was almost like TOEFL or IELTS

Interview Questions
    • Well in my case, I cannot mention, since that would certanly give away my identity. But guys please be very - very thorough with your skills, or trust me, you are not getting through!!!   View Answer
    Well they will go to any lengths to get you, if they think you are right for the firm. I know, cause I feel quite satisfied with my current package. But dont push too hard, there are other people waiting behind you to get a shot.