Deloitte Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

7 rounds of interview- from a team member to the senior manager. The interviews were not difficult per se- they ranged from people asking 'definitions' of terms to the typical situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was provided a problem and asked to solve it on the spot and also provide a visual/diagrammatic portrayal of my expanation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward. I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

Interview

The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
    • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very good experience getting interviewed at deloitte. there are 5 rounds 1. Technical 1 2. Technical 2 3. Versant Round 4. Managerial Round 5. HR First two rounds are purely based on technical like your technology,SDLC and process. Versant round is of english skills for both written and oral

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a very poor interview process experience at Deloitte, Mumbai. The process included 4 rounds of interviews over a period of 2 months. The HR acted very unprofessionally throughout the process; she acted extremely positive throughout my process - as if am going to make it 100%, because of which I took my on-campus placement process very lightly. I kept waiting for her to give me a closure; everytime I gave her a call, she told me she's going to speak to the senior management and let me know the final results in a day or two. As a result, I lost on all the opportunities on campus; and guess what, it's been over 2 months now and I never received an update from her side.

Interview Questions

• Mostly around your previous work experience - the type of projects you have worked on, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

online application. phone call on the second day and then email to set up a phone interview time. The interview was with a senior recruiter. The interview first went through the detail of the resume and no any behavior questions. The rest of interview was heavily focus on salary history and expected salary.

Interview Questions

• Give me a number what you expect for salary (at the first round of interviews)   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I first received a call from HR in Perth requesting an interview , I had to follow up a couple of times before the preliminary interview was organised 12 days later. It was a catch up in Brisbane office to find more about the role. I did not 'shoot the lights out' with the interview, nor did it go horribly wrong, however after being told I would be contacted in the coming days, I have still hot heard back from them over a week later... The interview was really a discussion about my experience in property, and more about the role. It went for 1 hour. General questions about where the Brisbane and Australian leasing market is at the moment, how do you rate your report writing and numbers. Silly HR question right at the death, see below.

Interview Questions

• How many people would be playing golf right now? (I was interviewed at 4pm).   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history. Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Questions

• Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer