Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 22, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really tough, 6 interviewers. Went back and forth with different groups to determine which group is a good fit. Seemed unorganized and crazy. Wanted me to relocate then changed their mind at the last minute so this really helped me make my decision.

Negotiation

NA - Just glad to have a job

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

An external recruiter performed the initial contact and pre-screening with me via telephone. She also provided interviewing tips verbally and in writing. Once I passed the pre-screening call, I spoke with a Deloitte recruiting professional. After the second call, I the external recruiter informed me that Deloitte wanted to schedule a set of in-person interviews with four consultants and managers.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was posed to me outside of an interview. A consultant asked me if I would be willing to work 7 days a week (4 days away from home in another city, 1 day in a Deloitte office and 2 days on the weekend).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Multiple stages beginning with a phone interview and ending with a 3 hour+ face to face panel-type interview process. Lots of paperwork to fill in.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to travel every week? This job will change your social life and you need to be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fine. The firm knew what it wanted to offer and I knew what I wanted to accept.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Two interviews of 30 minutes each. First one behavioural with tell me about a time when..... type of questions.no resume walk as i had networked with the interviewer before. the second round was a case interview that went on with lots of cross questioning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult team member   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

This Interview was for Deloitte technology practice had my first round in campus. it was a case and a behavioral. for behavioral they asked me about technology trends, team work skills and leadership. The case promote was really long and found it difficult to jot down in paper. But over all the interviews where friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part for me was when my second round interview turned into a technology discussion. I would recommend people to look at some of the technologies where they have experience and think through how they fit into different service lines in Deloitte. It is also good to look at some of the products available in the market for a solution you worked on before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a screening interview in the begining by a recruiter. There was a phone interview later and was selected for 1:1. After 2 weeks had a 1:1 interview with 3 managers. I think I screwed up the last case demo interview. I didn't get selected. But it was a quite an experience.

Interview Questions

• Based on the business scenario what business model would you suggest.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

First of all, I have to admit that this was the most professional and pleasant interview process that I have ever experienced. I had 2 phone interviews and 2 face-to-face interviews. The interviewers were well prepared. It was obvious that they kept in communication throughout the interview process, because I only had to introduce myself to the first interviewer and the subsequent interviewers began the interview with recapping my background. The questions were mostly behavioral. My technical abilities were not questioned. I felt as if the interviewers were more interested in my worth ethic and ability to represent the company since my position would require constant interaction with the client.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about the culture of your current employer, what would that one thing be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. I was very honest with HR and genuinely communicated any concerns that I had with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two telephone rounds and then two on-site case interviews. The first telephone interview was behavioral. The second telephone interview was technical. The first case interview was technical. The second case interview was strategy. The HR manager was very easy to communicate and coordinate with. The cases were similar to the ones posted online on the website.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering Deloitte at this point in your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was extremely impressed with the entire process. Although it seemed pretty shallow at the time. I didn't have to field any case studies etc. I was working at IBM and was a referral. I had one phone interview with a recruiter on a Monday, one phone interview with a manager that Wednesday, 3 in person interviews the following Friday in Atlanta (they flew me there).

Interview Questions

• We just chatted really... I was expecting much more but this was back in 2007 and times were good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I requested more and they said no. I requested the signing bonus be added to my salary instead and they said no.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2007.

Interview

Lateral hire via a referral of a current employee at the firm. Interview process consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with a Partner (1 week later) and then an in-office interview with 2 Partners (3 weeks later). Most interviews were conversational in nature, with some case and behavioral elements. Offer extended about 2 weeks after my interview with a somewhat tight deadline to accept / decline.

Interview Questions

• Explain your view on the telecommunications industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation; did not seem to be much room for leverage.