Deloitte

Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.1

207 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2008.

Deloitte is very comprehensive. Phone interviews with Consultants. 3 in person itnerviews with a case study question (1 hour). Extensive Background Check. Salary Check you name it!

Interview Questions
Make sure you conduct a research for the position you are applying for and the area you will be working in. The info is out there you just need to find it! If you know your numbers you will be able to get what your worth.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2008.

Do your homework! There were about four interviews and the last one turned out to be a grilling on the "Deloitte" way of consulting. In other words, they'll give you a scenario and ask what your approach to solving the client's problem would be but what they are REALLY asking for is how Deloitte approaches the solution. Unless, you have a friend already in the company or you were once a client, you will have no idea what this approach is. To add insult to injury, i had specifically asked the recruiter if this would be a technical interview and I was told that it wasn't only to find out that it was. Not that any preparation I would have done would have helped since I had no insiders to tip me off. They sell themselves as really positive and employee-friendly but for the most part the interviewers were curt and quite unfriendly in some cases almost to the point of being rude.

Interview Questions
    • You have a client who wants to start up at a new location. How would you approach the development of this "new company"   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2009.

Process was the best I experienced through my entire career. you can tell that Deloitte invests A LOT to retain and capture talent. They really apply themselves in recruiting activities, processes and events.

seamless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

An external recruiter performed the initial contact and pre-screening with me via telephone. She also provided interviewing tips verbally and in writing. Once I passed the pre-screening call, I spoke with a Deloitte recruiting professional. After the second call, I the external recruiter informed me that Deloitte wanted to schedule a set of in-person interviews with four consultants and managers.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was posed to me outside of an interview. A consultant asked me if I would be willing to work 7 days a week (4 days away from home in another city, 1 day in a Deloitte office and 2 days on the weekend).   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

1.Technical round- most difficult - Pure technical by an expert.
    2. Management round- not so difficult- but it also last for an hour or so and would like to know how you delivered in earlier assignment. but these are the questions for what you already did, they were not so difficult unless if its old and you almost forgot things.
    3. HR discussions- not much. they usually provide best in industry so no major discussions on salary.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to leave after spending quite a long time with current employer.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiations.. they given what i asked for.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Hired from campus. 2 interview rounds with mix of cases and fit questions. Resumes were screen from university website. First round included an invite to the local office with 2 interviews: 1 fit interview and 1 case interview. 2nd round included a second invite to the local office with 2 interviews: 1 fit interview and 1 case interview. Notice of offer was made within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Cases are changed annually and are becoming more difficult, with interviewers looking for creative thinking.   Answer Question
    No option to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

The interview process was probably the best that I have experienced. I was one of about 12 people getting interviewed and was really impressed with the organization and over all process. I left Deloitte excited to be part of the company. If you lack the integrity of what you put forth in your resume you will not do well.

Interview Questions
    • The business case was probably the most trivial, and only because you either knew what you were talking about or you didn't.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was a simple process! Deloitte gathers pertinent information prior to sending out an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Really tough, 6 interviewers. Went back and forth with different groups to determine which group is a good fit. Seemed unorganized and crazy. Wanted me to relocate then changed their mind at the last minute so this really helped me make my decision.

NA - Just glad to have a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

2 interviews, 2 cases in the final interview. It was more of a discussion than an interview. It was all about trying to explain who I am as a person. Very typical, no curve balls. The people were genuinely interested in getting to know me.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Hardest thing was to differentiate my candidature compared to other students on campus.   View Answer
    There was none

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

They had one round of interviews in college and had a technology case. The case was similar to the one outlined in their example cases. Although they were seeing how well you think on the go instead of coming prepared.

Interview Questions
    • The case was very difficult. Also, avoid saying anything bad about your previous employer even if you hated it. Just say they were the best employers in the world.   View Answer