Deloitte

3.1

207 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview: Senior Consultant, Org Transformation
Spoke to recruiter and a manager. Was invited to onsite round consisting of 3 rounds each for about 45 minutes.
a) Behavioral
b) Background
c) Case study- ERP roll out

Interview Questions
  • a) Toughest challenge this year
    b) Scenario when client wanted some recommendation that would be detrimental to company in your opinion. How did you handle it
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Very straightforward; several phone interviews, then a day of round robin face to face interviews with the directors and senior managers. Total of about 8 interviews for 1 hour each.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember - didn't seem to have any thing that was outstanding   Answer Question
    I was pleased with their compensation which seemed very fair, so I did not negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Hired from campus. 2 interview rounds with mix of cases and fit questions. Resumes were screen from university website. First round included an invite to the local office with 2 interviews: 1 fit interview and 1 case interview. 2nd round included a second invite to the local office with 2 interviews: 1 fit interview and 1 case interview. Notice of offer was made within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Cases are changed annually and are becoming more difficult, with interviewers looking for creative thinking.   Answer Question
    No option to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

An external recruiter performed the initial contact and pre-screening with me via telephone. She also provided interviewing tips verbally and in writing. Once I passed the pre-screening call, I spoke with a Deloitte recruiting professional. After the second call, I the external recruiter informed me that Deloitte wanted to schedule a set of in-person interviews with four consultants and managers.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was posed to me outside of an interview. A consultant asked me if I would be willing to work 7 days a week (4 days away from home in another city, 1 day in a Deloitte office and 2 days on the weekend).   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

First round had two pieces. Behavior and Case. It was a profitability case; nothing too hard (~20 min).

2nd round was a group case interview.

Interview Questions
    • Group case interview has "air hogs" they proved they cannot work in a team. Don't be those guys.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Initial Phone Screen and In-Person Interview (Two Rounds)

Senior Consultant Interview

Deloitte likes candidates that make an effort. Get to know practitioners, not just the recruiter. Case study prep is similar to other consultancies. Once you crack case, a lot of emphasis is placed on fit and communication style.

Interview Questions
    • How would you tell a person that has been doing their job for 25 years that they are doing something at their job that is blatently wrong   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

Totally 5 rounds:
    1) HR
    2) Telephonic interview
    3) Personal interview

Interview Questions
    • All 3 were case studies . since i had real time work experience i was able to manage them successfully.   Answer Question
    Not much scope for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

The interview process was drawn out over two months. I was first vetted for one project and then vetted for the bench. First interview was with the recruiter over the phone. A week later the following interview was with a current manager at a potential project location. A month passed before I was called for a face to face in Rosslyn. The face to face was pretty easy. Three interviews that were 30 minutes each. One personality interview, one technical, and one case interview. All were pretty easy as long as you know your stuff.

Didn't have to negotiate. They will only pay 10% over your current salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Went through an employee referral, was called the next day by the HR professional and went through basic information with me. I was scheduled the next week for a technical screen interview. the questions were very basic for the role. i believe they ask you basic questions for the role you apply for, they dont go through a text book and look for impossible questions. I was informed the next day that i had passed the phone screen and was invited for an in-person interview at the main office. I had 3 interviews, 2 partners and 1 manager, the first was a case study that talked about helping a Credit card company boost sales and strategy. the next two interviews were with partners and focused on your fit with the company and your past projects. never be afraid to say when you do not know an answer rather than trying to BS.

Interview Questions
    • difference between verification and Validation, what is S.O.A?   Answer Question
    tough, still in progress