Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After a first stage telephone interview I was invited to an assessment day which ran from 9-3pm. This involved a writing exercise summarising some information into 1 or 2 pages. Next was the Director interview, usual type of questions, more trying to get an idea of where you would fit in the business and your experience. Followed by a hour to prepare a presentation and then deliver it in 10 mins with questions afterwards which then went into another 30 min interview and finally a team exercise where you all are given some time to rate a few different proposals into a priority and then agree this with the rest of the team. Sounds like a lot but the day flew by and is a good chance to test yourself and see how you handle each task. I didn't really do any prep beforehand as was too busy with work/life but felt I handled it all very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Extremely slow to respond with little or no feedback. The employees were all very friendly and welcoming, however the waiting time between rounds made the process very tedious. The competency interview was split out from the case study interview, which was inconvenient but the interview was fairly straightforward and informal.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

online application followed by a group discussion, written test and face to face interview. was then called in to write three hours work of computerised psychometric tests. Received the job offer shortly after. the whole process took under three weeks. none of it was too difficult.