Deloitte

3.2

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2010.

My interview was nearly 10 years ago and the people interviewing me had little to no experience in the field in which I was interviewing. The Federal group at Deloitte was young then and they had commercial Deloitte personnel leading it - so they didn't understand the Federal government nor it's processes.

Interview Questions
  • there were no unexpected questions, just some that were revealing.   Answer Question
it was rather easy - they wanted me and I liked the people -

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

By applying on-line and filling out the Deloitte-taleo database I had a first call with the responsible recruiter. After one week an interview was scheduled with a senior manager at Deloitte after being selected by the recruiting department. However, the interviewer was not prepared for the particular job listing.

Interview Questions
    • None. Questions about background and experience. Furthermore questions were asked about what you expect from the position.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

many phone screens and in person interviews

Limited

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2009.

Rigid and lengthy interview process which included several interview with multiple people at varying levels, skill testing, presentation, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Work situational problem to work out for demonstration of quick thinking and analytical abilities   Answer Question
    Straight forward, they offered with no room for negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Was referred by a Partner who I've known for awhile. Interview process started with a call from a recruiter. Then I had a series of 1:1 interviews with various Partners in the practice, and 1 Senior Manager. Entire process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if we have no client work?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2009.

Submitted my resume and was contacted by a recruiter who arranged an interview with a partner and senior partner. After two interviews I was offered the position and joined the firm several months later.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe how you can help Deloitte Consulting be more successful in its pursuit of the XYZ industry.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

I was not interviewed, as I come over through an acquisition of my former employer. I was however, given a very quick discussion with my new 'boss' who I never met in person.

Interview Questions
    • Again, I was not interviewed, but instead came over through an acquisition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Rosslyn, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

I was contacted through LinkedIn by an outside recruiter for Deloitte. She sent me a bunch of "pre-interview" questions to review before the phone screen. I had a phone screen with her going over my answers to her questions and she explained a little bit about Deloitte in general. I was told they don't just hire for a specific contract position, which turned out to be false. I was passed onto the internal Deloitte recruiter for a phone screen a few days later. She misunderstood my experience level after 2 minutes and basically cut me off saying I didn't have enough experience without letting me even go over my experience or resume. It seemed like she already decided before even talking to me. I had to follow up with them to see if I made it to them next round. I was told I wasn't qualified for the position even though they said I could be a fit for an SME position in the phone screen. Very rude, unprofessional, and bad experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2008.

Good in depth subject interview. Covered education, certifications experience. In depth questions with regards to specific engagement experiences. Met initially with a team that would be my subordinates, followed by a group of peers. Following a brief lull, this was followed by meeting with Directors and a Principal. With each round better vision of end goal of the team was realized and very useful.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the biggest problem for a colleague as part of your team   View Answer
    Brief

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

Great HR rep. Interviewed in Chicago with 3 Sr. Managers. Was invited to 4th in person interview. Did not get the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!