Deloitte

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Senior Tax Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – The process was seamless, they made a very aggressive effort to fly me to meet with a large part of the team and line up phone interviews with two other key members of the group I would be working with. I felt desired and pursued, increased my interest.

Interview Question – Why I made the career decisions I had up until taking this job.   Answer Question

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Senior Tax Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communications with company to organize interview were all by email. No phone calls. The interview was held in a conference room with the first five people coming in at thirty-minute intervals. If the question and answer session went over the time, the next person came into the room anyway and watched. There were a lot of "Tell me about a time" type questions. Also, be prepared to answer technical questions. The interview concluded with two more people taking me to lunch with another candidate.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to write a technical memo.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!