Deloitte Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter and was fortunate enough to get a first round interview on campus. On campus recruiting the recruiters seemed full of life, vibrant and excited about their jobs. This was not the case with the interviewer. It was one on one and she was cold and condescending. I choked up once on an answer and that was it, I could tell she was disinterested in anything I had to say for the remainder of the interview - never got the job.

Interview Questions

• Your turn, are there any questions you have for me? (with majority of time left in the interview)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was the hardest one out of the big four. The interview process consisted of two interviews... one being very in depth and intense and the other being conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

met recruiter on campus, first round interview on campus, second in offices

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

The people at the office were very nice. Very cordial environment. The interview was structured. 30 minutes interview with a partner and 30 minutes with a senior manager.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The first round was on campus.
    The second round consisted of a office visit, three one on one interview with partners and group lunch afterwards.
    Questions asked included: Why auditing?

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Initial online screening logical test, then went to telephone interview with basic "Why Deloitte" questions, and then an assessment centre which included two group, a written and an individual interview component.

Interview Questions

• Did a case study based on start up proposals and was asked how "global issues" would affect the operation of a transport-sharing company based in Sydney.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Was contacted 2-3 weeks after submitting my application. Casual interview with HR Manager and Associate Director that I will be working under. One short writing test to see if you can write English.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

online app - online test - assessment centre - manager interview

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

The interview usually has 2-3 rounds and consists of case studies, questions on your work ex, past academics and the reason for choosing consulting. It's recommended that you prepare beforehand for the interview. Good communication skills and confidence is a prerequisite.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to diagrammatically represent a mountain trek.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

1 short writing test and interview line manager. The short writing test is basically ensuring that you can write proper english. Nothing much with that.

As for the interview with line manager, it was more of like expectation settings to let you know what the department is all about and also asking you what you are looking for in this internship. The entire setting was pretty casual and the line manager was really nice.

Interview Questions

• It was a rather casual interview, so nothing difficult hit me,   Answer Question