Deloitte

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I sent in my resume and cover letter and was fortunate enough to get a first round interview on campus. On campus recruiting the recruiters seemed full of life, vibrant and excited about their jobs. This was not the case with the interviewer. It was one on one and she was cold and condescending. I choked up once on an answer and that was it, I could tell she was disinterested in anything I had to say for the remainder of the interview - never got the job.

Interview Question – Your turn, are there any questions you have for me? (with majority of time left in the interview)   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – The interview process was the hardest one out of the big four. The interview process consisted of two interviews... one being very in depth and intense and the other being conversational.

Interview Question – How will you be able to succeed at our company?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview Details – met recruiter on campus, first round interview on campus, second in offices

Interview Question – why accounting   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Interview Details – The people at the office were very nice. Very cordial environment. The interview was structured. 30 minutes interview with a partner and 30 minutes with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

Interview Details – The first round was on campus.
The second round consisted of a office visit, three one on one interview with partners and group lunch afterwards.
Questions asked included: Why auditing?

Interview Question – Why auditing?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Initial online screening logical test, then went to telephone interview with basic "Why Deloitte" questions, and then an assessment centre which included two group, a written and an individual interview component.

Interview Question – Did a case study based on start up proposals and was asked how "global issues" would affect the operation of a transport-sharing company based in Sydney.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Was contacted 2-3 weeks after submitting my application. Casual interview with HR Manager and Associate Director that I will be working under. One short writing test to see if you can write English.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Deloitte out of the big four?   Answer Question

Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview Details – Application. Took a few days then invited to carry out tests. Numerical and logical reasoning tests. Again a few days later invited to carry out the e-tray tests. The first half consisted of replying to emails with a multiple choice response based on information you were given and analysis you also had to work out. Once you had passed that you were sent an email to carry out the second half of the e-tray test. This consisted of a written proposal, where you had to give business advice to your client based on the information from the first half of the e-tray test and some extra information. After this I was invited to a face to face interview at the office I had applied to.

Interview Question – How has the economic climate affected Deloitte and what can be done to combat this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Summer Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – online app - online test - assessment centre - manager interview

Interview Question – case study   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – The interview usually has 2-3 rounds and consists of case studies, questions on your work ex, past academics and the reason for choosing consulting. It's recommended that you prepare beforehand for the interview. Good communication skills and confidence is a prerequisite.

Interview Question – I was asked to diagrammatically represent a mountain trek.   View Answer

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!