Deloitte

Updated Jun 29, 2014

2.8

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

The interview has two rounds. The first round is on campus and the second round is in house. Both are one-on-one behavioral interviews. Interviewer had a list of questions to ask, but basically covering everything on the resume.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Sent in my app and got contacted around a week later. Had my interview 1 and a half week after sending in my app. During the interview she just asked me simple questions to get to know me. The whole interview was very stress-free to encourage me to be myself. A week later I got invited to Deloitte's National Leadership Conference.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Accessed through school career site. Went to informational sessions with firms to network. Received email to set up interview a week after submitting online application. Interview took place at school career center about a mile away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013. I applied through the school's website and got an email that they wanted to interview me. The first round of interview was in the school. An alumnus was the interviewer for this position.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything that I didn't expect. It was a typical accounting firm interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Was studying abroad, so they had to set up a phone interview for me. Basic interview questions like what are your experiences as a leader, and about my background.

Summer- Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Apply on school career website, scheduled interview with an HR person. All behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you have difficulty meeting a deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

The interview was one-on-one with a Deloitte Manager who was in his late 20s. He was very easy going and asked a lot of easy questions like: "What is your favorite class you have taken here?" I would highly recommend having at least 5 questions to ask your interviewer because this was a very interactive interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2009.

They are part of the big 4, so it is expected that you know a lot about them. Everyone was very nice, they were seemingly genuine. The interviewer was a partner in the office that I was interested in. We talked the previous night at the pre-interview social. He was very friendly and just went over my resume. He asked me a few questions about how I handled a particular situation, but nothing bad.
    Tips:
    KNOW what office you want to work in. Don't say maybe.
    Get to know the person that you will be interviewing with.
    Maintain a professional attitude with them, even if you just joked about the football game in prior conversations.
    Be yourself.
    Articulate as well as possible. When they ask you to describe something, make you describe it crystal clear for them. They want to make sure that you can present yourself well to the company because how you present yourself directly reflects the company.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Sent in my application and was contacted approximately a week later. During the interview, they ask behavioural questions.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

It was pretty tough. We went through most of my resume and talked about my past experience. He kind of insulted me by calling my resume a little week, but I ended up getting offered a spot at the local and national leadership conference. I think it was a bit of a stress test to see how I answered more than what I answered.

Interview Questions
    • Your resume appears a little weak, can you speak to that?   View Answer