Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte Systems Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte.

Deloitte came to my college campus to recruit. Very impressed with their orientation and their "we take our work seriously but not ourselves seriously" attitude. People seemed friendly to each other and had good chemistry.

Behavioral interview in the first round going through my experience and career interests. Got a second interview in 24 hours. Company visit in the second round and met with two senior managers - one behavioral and one technical. Very cordial questions about my background and surprising no case interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Chicago, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2009.

ros – good access, some great travel opportunities, competitive salary

Cons – long hours, too many editors, not enough independence

Interview Questions
    • ros – good access, some great travel opportunities, competitive salary

Cons – long hours, too many editors, not enough independence
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

The first interview was behavioral - I met with two separate managers. Very easy and the questions were expected. I was called back the second day for two more interviews, one of which was to be a case. The first, non-case interview, consisted of some very obscure questions dealing with international relations. It was not expected at all - questions such as "Why did Thailand's economy crash in the late 90s?". The case interview was not terribly difficult, though I suppose I was not very prepared (my first ever case interview).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision in the workplace   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

The interview process is rather simple. there will be a versant test and one has to qualify it to proceed to the next ground.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation as I was hired as a fresher

Systems Analyst Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. 1) Technical 2)Verbal Communication 3) Technical.
    After the third round i did not get any updates from them. Its been two weeks now.
    Interview process was smooth and Interviewers were very friendly.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

It was a campus placement. I really enjoyed the process as it was very personal and well organized.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral question: Describe a situation where you failed.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter called me the next day. He asked me a few general questions about my work experience and then asked me my expected salary. He called again a week after and set up a 1:1 interview with potential managers. I interviewed with a senior manager, a manager, and a senior consultant. Each lasted around 30 minutes. It was very laid back. Be prepared to ask questions. They love it that you show interest and did your research.

Interview Questions
    Dont take what they present you. Always push as far as you can. I did and I got what I wanted.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2008.

I applied to the position through my campus hiring system. I was contacted for my first interview on campus; there was one HR rep in person and a group of interviewers (one HR rep, two technical consultants) via teleconference. The HR reps ask me the typical behavioral questions along with office location preference. The technical consultants then asked me about my past project, followed by some basic technical questions.
    I was then invited for a office interview. I spoke to senior managers and one partner. We basically talked about my past projects, what technology I'm comfortable with etc. I believe they were trying to understand if I would be a good fit with the company culture. They also asked me questions about my future goals and where I'd see myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions
    • What is a 3-tiered architecture?   Answer Question
    • What is a view? When would you use it and why? (DBMS)   Answer Question
    • (Showed me one DB table, with its attributes and sample tuples). How would you find the people who made over $50,000? (DB query)   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate my offer.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!