Deloitte Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.2

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Deloitte came to my college campus to recruit. Very impressed with their orientation and their "we take our work seriously but not ourselves seriously" attitude. People seemed friendly to each other and had good chemistry. Behavioral interview in the first round going through my experience and career interests. Got a second interview in 24 hours. Company visit in the second round and met with two senior managers - one behavioral and one technical. Very cordial questions about my background and surprising no case interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (East Chicago, IN) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview Questions

• ros – good access, some great travel opportunities, competitive salary Cons – long hours, too many editors, not enough independence   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in January 2007.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral - I met with two separate managers. Very easy and the questions were expected. I was called back the second day for two more interviews, one of which was to be a case. The first, non-case interview, consisted of some very obscure questions dealing with international relations. It was not expected at all - questions such as "Why did Thailand's economy crash in the late 90s?". The case interview was not terribly difficult, though I suppose I was not very prepared (my first ever case interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision in the workplace   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy process. no HR contact details and no response. they will contact only if they need to tell us. no mail reply. No proper information for the candidate. We have to keep waiting and route to the HR department to some other way to get the ans from them. Very worst.

Interview Questions

• Tech 1 - client tech 2 - Deloitte tech tech 3 - manager - asking about their tech implemented and ITIL (Failed)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

5 rounds - 2 Technical, 1 communication skill, 1 Telephonic(versant), 1 HR . Focused on communication skill, first round tech. will be basics, second round will be taken by senior officials and questions will be in depth, HR round, it will be basically negotiation for salary. If the people will be more they will include an extra round call JAM round, in which they will test your public speaking.

Interview Questions

• Public speaking was the most unexpected part, as it happened just to reduce the crowd. In versant your listning skill will be tested through telephonic round.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The process involves many stages such as G.D, Written and personal interview.On the first day Group Discussion was held where 10 interviwers sat around and give a topic to discuss.They choose candidate depend on their communicative skills.later desired candidates pass on to written.Personal interview was held to candidates selected in written test.

Interview Questions

• How would you recognise yourself different from others?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. 1) Technical 2)Verbal Communication 3) Technical. After the third round i did not get any updates from them. Its been two weeks now. Interview process was smooth and Interviewers were very friendly.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is rather simple. there will be a versant test and one has to qualify it to proceed to the next ground.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I was hired as a fresher

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a campus placement. I really enjoyed the process as it was very personal and well organized.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral question: Describe a situation where you failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter called me the next day. He asked me a few general questions about my work experience and then asked me my expected salary. He called again a week after and set up a 1:1 interview with potential managers. I interviewed with a senior manager, a manager, and a senior consultant. Each lasted around 30 minutes. It was very laid back. Be prepared to ask questions. They love it that you show interest and did your research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont take what they present you. Always push as far as you can. I did and I got what I wanted.