Deloitte

Deloitte Tax Accountant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Placed my resume with the career builder program that we have at school here. Received an invitation for a campus interview. Interviewed with a partner and a director, both 30 minute sessions. Mostly conversational, a few behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

The interview was on campus, it was pretty simple, they had prospective full timers who attended our university greet us. The interview consisted of a 1:1 interview with a current partner at Deloitte. The interview itself was pretty normal, I was asked some simply behavioral questions, such as why Deloitte, why did you choose your university. How you handle deadlines, and to describe a time where I was working in a group where I took leadership and what was the outcome of the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

I was called ahead of time that they would be calling me back to setup an interview. I received a call 2 weeks later and they set me up with an interview a week later. The interview was conducted by two of Deloitte's associates. The interviews were one on one and lasted 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which in your personal business experience you had to go against something that was usually held constant? (Question was different but to similar effect)   View Answer
    It was for an internship and they compensate very very well.

Tax Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2009.

i had good communication with the company from the beginning to the end. i was invited to the office and was assessed and later interviewed by mananger and partner. questions were simple and logical and interviewers were friendly. the environment itself was friendly. everyone was professional. i would like to work there if given any offer

Tax Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Questioned me on how I would handle different situations, what I like about tax, why I applied for the position, etc...

Tax Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

Very comfortable environment. Usually 1 on 1 with a senior member of the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a difficult or challenging situation that you've experienced in your life and how you responded?   Answer Question
    Yes. Negotiating is possible depending on other offers and the strength of the candidate.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!