Deloitte

Average Difficulty
37 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

Interview Question – It wasn't too difficult, mostly a conversation.   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – They were a very professional and straight laced group. The office visit had brief contact with non-recruiting personnel. My school is a recruiting pool for the big 4. I'm told they all hire several students a year from us. I went to every event that Deloitte offered for 2 semesters and met between 10-15 of them. Probably a 50/50 split between HR and CPAs.

Interview Question – The interviewer seemed very interested in what industry I wanted to work in.   View Answer

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I received an email from a recruiter two weeks prior to the interview. Everything was scheduled within one week. The interview was part of a super day and I interviewed with a Principal and Senior Manager. Very straightforward and relaxed interview. After a single behavioral question the conversation became much more personal and we held a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Question – Tell me something you are proud of.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Through school career fair, sent a email and got an interview. Then go to interview. The recruiter was very nice. Introduction self first. Then ask some professional questions.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting

Interview Question – Tell me one thing you didn't like about your former internship   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting

Interview Question – Very common behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details – campus retcing

Interview Question – Most questions around teamwork; how is your excel skills? how is your public speaking?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral Interview

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you were able to motivate a group that was disinterested, Tell me about a time when you had to juggle multiple responsibilities how did you handle it"   View Answer

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Great people. really relaxed interview

Interview Question – Career goals?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Career Fair to on-campus interview

Interview Question – Noticed that my GPA was not as high as expected, more of a statement than a question. Good grades, but company has very high expectations regarding GPA (3.7)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All 37 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.