Deloitte

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.9

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

I got an email during my school career fair. First Inteview was very informal. It was to talk about me and why I want to join Deloitte. What I do on weekends and what sport I like and if I have any question. I did ask how the day is at Deloitte

Interview Questions
  • What is ethics and values to you in work or personal life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Tax Associate Interview

Had a phone interview and called in for an interview to meet with the Partner and Senior Manager. Had a tour of the office and then proceeded with the interviews.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

The interview process is quite straight-forward. I interviewed with two gentlemen (30 min each). Both of the then were managing directors with completely different personalities. The first interviewer resembled that of a typical tax professional--boring! Luckily, I wasn't deterred by his dry personality and kept things going smoothly. The second interviewer was younger, vivacious, and very personable. He was the type of person that was very energetic and outgoing and a person you'd want to be around. The questions in the first interview was your typical interview questions-very objective. The second interview was more behavioral questions such as the opening question "tell me about yourself". Usually that is a difficult question for most people, but I was prepared for that question and it really opened up our conversation and made the interview go well. I have a second-round office interview coming up in a couple of weeks! Stoked!

Tax Associate Interview

OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

They were a very professional and straight laced group. The office visit had brief contact with non-recruiting personnel. My school is a recruiting pool for the big 4. I'm told they all hire several students a year from us. I went to every event that Deloitte offered for 2 semesters and met between 10-15 of them. Probably a 50/50 split between HR and CPAs.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed very interested in what industry I wanted to work in.   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I received an email from a recruiter two weeks prior to the interview. Everything was scheduled within one week. The interview was part of a super day and I interviewed with a Principal and Senior Manager. Very straightforward and relaxed interview. After a single behavioral question the conversation became much more personal and we held a conversation rather than an interview.

Tax Associate Interview

Through school career fair, sent a email and got an interview. Then go to interview. The recruiter was very nice. Introduction self first. Then ask some professional questions.

Campus recruiting

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you didn't like about your former internship   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Behavioral Interview

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you were able to motivate a group that was disinterested, Tell me about a time when you had to juggle multiple responsibilities how did you handle it"   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Campus recruiting