Deloitte

Updated Jul 12, 2014
Updated Jul 12, 2014

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

They were a very professional and straight laced group. The office visit had brief contact with non-recruiting personnel. My school is a recruiting pool for the big 4. I'm told they all hire several students a year from us. I went to every event that Deloitte offered for 2 semesters and met between 10-15 of them. Probably a 50/50 split between HR and CPAs.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed very interested in what industry I wanted to work in.   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

I received an email from a recruiter two weeks prior to the interview. Everything was scheduled within one week. The interview was part of a super day and I interviewed with a Principal and Senior Manager. Very straightforward and relaxed interview. After a single behavioral question the conversation became much more personal and we held a conversation rather than an interview.

Tax Associate Interview

Through school career fair, sent a email and got an interview. Then go to interview. The recruiter was very nice. Introduction self first. Then ask some professional questions.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Campus recruiting

Campus recruiting

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you didn't like about your former internship   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

campus retcing

Interview Questions
    • Most questions around teamwork; how is your excel skills? how is your public speaking?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Behavioral Interview

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you were able to motivate a group that was disinterested, Tell me about a time when you had to juggle multiple responsibilities how did you handle it"   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Great people. really relaxed interview

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Career Fair to on-campus interview

Interview Questions
    • Noticed that my GPA was not as high as expected, more of a statement than a question. Good grades, but company has very high expectations regarding GPA (3.7)   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!