Deloitte

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

There was a pre interview dinner to get to know the staff. The on campus interview contained the standard behavioral questions. If you pass the first round, then you are invited to an interview at their office.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to change your position when negotiating?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Tax Associate Interview

It was part of campus recruiting. First round interview was held on the campus. Did not get the chance to explore further to the second round on-site interview. The interviewer was quite nice and easy to talk. Most of the interview questions were behavior ones.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you had team conflicts, and how you managed that.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. They definitely wanted you to have questions to ask and for you to answer behavioral questions. They didn't really want to expand on what their busy season is like. I didn't get a second round but that was office visit and interviews there.

Interview Questions
    • In past jobs how have you dealt with the public? Give examples of when you worked in teams. What is your role usually in the teams?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Pre-interview dinner followed by interview with a partner next day. This was my first round interview.
    They try to make things comfortable for the candidates. The interview went well, however, I knew that I will not be called for the second round as the partner mentioned that all the candidates before me had some tax experience.

Tax Associate Interview

I got an email during my school career fair. First Inteview was very informal. It was to talk about me and why I want to join Deloitte. What I do on weekends and what sport I like and if I have any question. I did ask how the day is at Deloitte

Interview Questions
    • What is ethics and values to you in work or personal life?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Had a phone interview and called in for an interview to meet with the Partner and Senior Manager. Had a tour of the office and then proceeded with the interviews.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting service. I had first round interview on campus with a partner and a senior tax associate. interview was 30 min each with recruiters, total an hour interview. I did not get to the final round, but it was a good experience.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

The interview process is quite straight-forward. I interviewed with two gentlemen (30 min each). Both of the then were managing directors with completely different personalities. The first interviewer resembled that of a typical tax professional--boring! Luckily, I wasn't deterred by his dry personality and kept things going smoothly. The second interviewer was younger, vivacious, and very personable. He was the type of person that was very energetic and outgoing and a person you'd want to be around. The questions in the first interview was your typical interview questions-very objective. The second interview was more behavioral questions such as the opening question "tell me about yourself". Usually that is a difficult question for most people, but I was prepared for that question and it really opened up our conversation and made the interview go well. I have a second-round office interview coming up in a couple of weeks! Stoked!

Tax Associate Interview

OCI to screener interview. but they sent a Manager from valuation who didn't care too much about the interview process. He made the process a little awkward for some people because he asked really odd questions for law students. My experience was a little better, but as I said below, our OCI didn't yield any call backs.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

They were a very professional and straight laced group. The office visit had brief contact with non-recruiting personnel. My school is a recruiting pool for the big 4. I'm told they all hire several students a year from us. I went to every event that Deloitte offered for 2 semesters and met between 10-15 of them. Probably a 50/50 split between HR and CPAs.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed very interested in what industry I wanted to work in.   View Answer