Deloitte

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had a connection with a recruiter in the Atlanta office, and she referred me to a recruiter in the Houston office. The Houston recruiter contacted me and we set up an office visit for a few weeks later. I first interviewed with a Tax Director and then got a tour of a few floors of the office. Two younger employees took me out to lunch and answered any other questions I had. I got a call from the recruiter the next week with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something your way. Tell me about a time in which you used creativity in leadership.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

Interview Details – got recruiter's name from friend doing an MST, and emails cover letter and resume. Got invited to interview day. Had 3 1:1 interviews (partner, director, director). Got offer next day.

Interview Question – why do you want to work in tax?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – coming straight out of school, i was not in the position to counter.

New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process is faily simple for first year staff. They dont expect you to know much especially if your coming into Tax..... More about personality and are you a good fit. Questions were more about Why us? and Why U, type questions. Phone interview, then 1:1, then another 1;2 with Northeast Tax Director then offer

Interview Question – WHY US, WHY U?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE, although I had some since I had worked as a Para with Deloitte before and they had offered me the same salary as I was making when I left as a Para

Houston, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 different interviewers in 30 minutes intervals. 2 of the interviews were very casual conversations where the interviewer was more concerned in getting to know me as a person than to ask behavioral or situational questions. The other conversation was very script like designed, with behavioral questions and situational questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your boss and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus first. Received a phone call on sat evening, inviting me to the next step - a dinner and an office visit. The dinner was casual with current associates. The office visit consisted of 4 1:1 interviews with partners, managers, directors. Than another lunch with other associates. I don't know if I would have an offer yet.

Interview Questions

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – There was a written exam which included papers of english, accounts and excel. After clearing that I was called for my interview where basically they asked on tax and few personal questions.

Interview Question – Questions about indian tax   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details – Reading and listening skill test followed by versant test followed by technical rounds followed by Interview with manager and last round was interview with client, which was a video conference round.

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details – why Deloitte, Why US taxation, summer internship,your own swot analysis, about your interests and hobbies, graduation, favourite subject

Interview Question – how cfa help u in this career   View Answer

Pune (India)

I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Interview Details – long recruitment process... starts with aptitute exm... den group discussions... shortlisted students den undergo a technical interview and finally hr interview...

Interview Question – why mba in finance after completing engineering?   View Answer

Budapest (Hungary)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Assessment center
2) HR Interview
3) Professional interview with senior colleagues

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!