Deloitte

3.1

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

I had a connection with a recruiter in the Atlanta office, and she referred me to a recruiter in the Houston office. The Houston recruiter contacted me and we set up an office visit for a few weeks later. I first interviewed with a Tax Director and then got a tour of a few floors of the office. Two younger employees took me out to lunch and answered any other questions I had. I got a call from the recruiter the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something your way. Tell me about a time in which you used creativity in leadership.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

got recruiter's name from friend doing an MST, and emails cover letter and resume. Got invited to interview day. Had 3 1:1 interviews (partner, director, director). Got offer next day.

Interview Questions
    coming straight out of school, i was not in the position to counter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

Hiring process is faily simple for first year staff. They dont expect you to know much especially if your coming into Tax..... More about personality and are you a good fit. Questions were more about Why us? and Why U, type questions. Phone interview, then 1:1, then another 1;2 with Northeast Tax Director then offer

Interview Questions
    NONE, although I had some since I had worked as a Para with Deloitte before and they had offered me the same salary as I was making when I left as a Para

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2009.

I was interviewed by 3 different interviewers in 30 minutes intervals. 2 of the interviews were very casual conversations where the interviewer was more concerned in getting to know me as a person than to ask behavioral or situational questions. The other conversation was very script like designed, with behavioral questions and situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your boss and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interviewed on campus first. Received a phone call on sat evening, inviting me to the next step - a dinner and an office visit. The dinner was casual with current associates. The office visit consisted of 4 1:1 interviews with partners, managers, directors. Than another lunch with other associates. I don't know if I would have an offer yet.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte.

There was a written exam which included papers of english, accounts and excel. After clearing that I was called for my interview where basically they asked on tax and few personal questions.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Reading and listening skill test followed by versant test followed by technical rounds followed by Interview with manager and last round was interview with client, which was a video conference round.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

why Deloitte, Why US taxation, summer internship,your own swot analysis, about your interests and hobbies, graduation, favourite subject

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

long recruitment process... starts with aptitute exm... den group discussions... shortlisted students den undergo a technical interview and finally hr interview...

Interview Questions
    • why mba in finance after completing engineering?   View Answer

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

1) Assessment center
    2) HR Interview
    3) Professional interview with senior colleagues

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!