Deloitte Technology Consulting Manager Interview Questions

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

2 calls with a recruiter within 1 week after online application submission, 2 separate phone interviews with senior managers about technical skills. In person interview, 40 minutes each, with a manager (case study), senior manager (technical questions), director (general).

Interview Questions
  • Director's question asking "what do you want to do at Deloitte?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

First interview was a telephone interview with HR. Very professional, basically just confirming information on resume and experience.
    Second interview was suppose to be in-person at Deloitte's Toronto office but the hiring manager (Sr. Manager) changed to phone interview because the hiring manager decided to work from home that day. I received the phone call 2 hours before the scheduled interview time. The interview started off with the hiring manager describing the position and for most of the interview was talking about herself. She received a phone call and took the call, otherwise she would have probably went on and on. While waiting for 10 mins, I made a decision that I will not be working for Deloitte. Her excuse for taking the phone call was a Partner had called. After her phone call she asked me a couple of case questions and processes. I answered in great details for her. Out of 45 minutes, I probably talked for no more than 15 mins. The day after the interview I called Deloitte's HR rep and told her I had another job offer elsewhere. Reviews from others about lack of professionalism in Deloitte is so true.

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2010.

It was a normal interview with normal questions. No surprises. Alll general questiosns. Asked about my background and experiences. Asked about hobbies, community service and other general questions.