Deloitte

Updated Dec 21, 2014

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview- fit questions. Very relaxed.
    Office visit- more fit questions. Interviewer is essentially trying to gauge if they could see themselves putting you in front of a client

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to show me you're ready for this job?   Answer Question
    None. Offers are standard by office location.

Human Capital Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Applied through university career center by submitting a resume, cover letter, and an application through Deloitte's website. Got an invitation to interview. First round: behavioral (1), individual case (1). Second round: behavioral (1), individual case (1), group case (1). The process was fairly strict but instructions and deadlines were clear. There were two workshops: one for practicing individual cases, and one for practicing group cases. Both interview rounds were at Deloitte's office, not on campus.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I had a recruiter contact me through LinkedIn for the position. I had one phone interview with a senior manager and three in-person interviews with a principal, director and a manager. The phone interview last about 30 minutes while each of the in-person interviews last between 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic with asking about personal life, past jobs and experience. Why did you apply for the job and why do you want this job. Do you feel qualified for the position?   Answer Question

Phone Interview for Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

The first round is phone. I am still waiting for the result. The interviewer is a senior manager. The interviewer mentioned during the interview that there would be three more rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that you need to use communication skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • How did you work with difficult team member?   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

on campus recruiter; taken out to dinner; 3 rounds; offer; during interview they just ask questions to see if you're prepared and if you can communicate well (logical thinking; brief and to the point, well thought out answers, have a decent personality and not some nerd)

Tax Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interviewed through campus recruiting program. Process took a while...two weeks before I heard back for office visit to Houston and then a month before I got an offer. No difficult questions and everyone was extremely friendly and hospitable. But it takes a while!!!

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions...all interviews were relaxed and just trying to get to know you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions
    • Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Applied through the school for a campus interview and was accepted. Briefly met with a couple of current audit associates in the lobby area before I started two separate 30 minute interviews. The first interview was with an audit manager and the second was with an audit partner. Both asked similar questions that were either behavioral or in regards to my resume.

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very nice recruiter, the people at the office seemed nice. At the end of the interview they tried to sell the company with a presentation on "Deloitte U", a first year summit. It seemed as though they were using to to sell the position and company.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions regarding the case study.   View Answer

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

I had a connection with a recruiter in the Atlanta office, and she referred me to a recruiter in the Houston office. The Houston recruiter contacted me and we set up an office visit for a few weeks later. I first interviewed with a Tax Director and then got a tour of a few floors of the office. Two younger employees took me out to lunch and answered any other questions I had. I got a call from the recruiter the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something your way. Tell me about a time in which you used creativity in leadership.   Answer Question