Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Engagement with HR on the phone --> (Not so) Technical Interview with Manager --> Interview with Sr. Manager --> Interview/call with Partner --> Receive Offer --> Reference checks.
It's pretty much standard stuff for most large organizations for an experienced position.

Interview Question – They were not hard, as long as you really know your stuff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Calls and Emails with Partner.
Any changes/requests require days of waiting to get a response. And I was not successful at getting anything more.

ERS Security Consultant Interview

ERS Security Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews. First round with 2 senior security consultants, Second round with a senior security manager, and Third with a partner.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you had to lead a team and how you motivated them.   View Answer

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

ERS Senior Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details – In total was 3 interviews: One with HR (Nice interview), one with technical manager (Very tough and kind of rude), one with the partner (very nice).

Interview Question – In the technical interview, there were a lot of tricky questions. Some of the questions that I didn't know the answer the interviewer said: "Really? Don't you know that?". After the interview I was feeling so bad, but surprisingly I got an offer. My perception is that they were testing my patience skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a experience period (3 months) in a "reduced" salary, and after they said that would increase. And they did it. They are paying me what was promised.

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email 1 week after saying I got a behavioral interview. Went pretty well and qualified to a second behavioral interview with a partner

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had while working in a multicultural team   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

Interview Details – New Grad Position
First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Question – Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was really good. Interesting and friendly in all the stages of the hiring process

Interview Question – The most unexpected questions were done to the people I worked with in the past.   Answer Question

Data Processing Clerk Interview

Data Processing Clerk
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview and then if successful may lead an in person interview with Manager.

Interview Question – What would you do if client call you to ask for their payment which you already paid few days earlier?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then interview with supervisor then partners

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Recruit from select universities, at which info sessions are hosted. Handful of recruits complete on campus or in office initial screening interviews. There may be two future rounds of recruiting, each with multiple interviews with people of different levels. Cases are used to test the applicants potential fit for the role.

Interview Question – What superhero would you want to be and why?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – Networking at Wine & Cheese events, Applying for the position online, Getting called for interview with HR and 2 partners

Interview Question – Am I detail oriented or big picture? - i think you need to be a bit of both and explain why   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte interview questions and advice in Toronto, ON. All 59 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.